BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Feature Film starring me- please read and view trailer!

Hi all. The link below is the trailer to my debut feature film (for those that don't know, I'm an actor). I'd really appreciate it if you could all take a quick look, as our whole marketing strategy for the film revolves around getting as many hits for the trailer as possible, so we can attract a distributor's attention and prove people are interested in the movie. If you like it, or you just wanna be nice, please share the link on Facebook to get it more attention. Putting a 'like' on the trailer is also appreciated.

But no, I'm not gonna say which one I am...identity protection and all that wink.gif

Yeh I'm not 100% on her yet, though to be fair to her she's only seven years old! Kids are hard to cast for indie features. Didn't get a lot of scene time with her myself, but the director assures me she is very good. Will know when I see the full finished version! Being indie we could really use any help we can get from you guys with the trailer.

2,500 hits within just over a day of it being up though, not too shabby!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Haha, can't say I've heard of those ones, T.J.! We're not along the lines of silly stuff though, and early feedback from film fans on preview showings is very positive. I understand the sentiment though. But as you say, the odd decent one is churned out...Dog Soldiers for instance. A couple of mates of mine are in one called The Zombie King which is coming out this year which sounds very good. A horror comedy. It has Edward Furlong (John Connor) and Corey Feldman in (he does a lot of horror these days apparently).

• 4 months later...

For anyone interested, the film just won Best Drama at the Portobello Film Festival, against competition of around 700 other films! Considering that Molly Crows is primarily a horror film, I think that's a fine testament to our cast. There was no horror category for us to win though! Only 10 awards in total.

Congrats for the award win, hope you can find a decent distributer.

I've just re-watched the trailer, it does actually look really interesting/promising, ill keep an eye out for it, there aren't enough real straight up horror films any more that are aimed at adults(or just people that expect more from a horror than a few cheap 'BOO! made you jump' shots)

only criticism I have(and its a criticism id aim at 99% of all movies these days, so nothing personal) the trailer shows way way to much.

Thank TJ. The film is more like a drama of a small town, wherein supernatural events occur. I think that's what makes this film different, and you're right that it caters more to an adult, thoughtful audience than merely to schlock jocks. It's not a perfect beast, but we've done exceptionally well with what we've had to work with.

Having seen the film itself, and the trailer...I don't think the trailer shows way too much ;-) There's more in store.

• 6 months later...

Archived