BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Jerome Anderson making a fool of himself again

'I knew my god Jerome would be there holding the space, with his strength and courage and allowing his light to shine as well."

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2289981/Charles-Sale-Football-agent-Jerome-Anderson-performs-tantric-dance.html#ixzz2MwThN0h1
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

he must have been bent down at that point

Guest Norbert

This would be as huge as a Korean novelty dance song in an ideal world. If we can't quite get the turd on corrupt practices he may have done, at least we can make him look silly.

Just put it up on facebook.

• Backroom

This would be as huge as a Korean novelty dance song in an ideal world. If we can't quite get the turd on corrupt practices he may have done, at least we can make him look silly.

Oppa Gangnam Style!! Op, op, op.....

Myles Anderson is not even making the bench at Exeter

It was only a year or so ago that Jerome claimed he would be in the first team at Rovers but Kean couldn't play him because of the fans!

Myles Anderson is not even making the bench at Exeter

It was only a year or so ago that Jerome claimed he would be in the first team at Rovers but Kean couldn't play him because of the fans!

The mans a slimy rat like his mate Kean in my opinion.

I felt sorry for his son in a way, completely out of his depth whilst his daddy talks up his non-existent chances of playing professional football, wasn't really the lads fault his daddys a prat.

I saw Jerome at the Sheff Wednesday home game in the cup, pity I didn't realise it was him until several weeks later when I saw his ugly mug in the paper, I've have liked to 'discuss' if he ever kept leaches as a child, the type that suck you dry and them move on to the next victim, fascinating things leaches.

Archived