BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] whats happened to Paul Robinson?

Kean is out for the rest of the season. Why cant Robbinson step back in? Have I missed that he is injured also or can we not pay his wages?

Our owners are loaded and paid for Jordan Rhodes remember, or course he is injured.

so is Etuhu, odd considering Dickson has never really suffered any long term injury until he joined BRFC.

Not that it matters as he will still have 3 years left on his 35k p/w contract to run, nice work for a 30 year old Fulham reserve.

i bet he was laughing his coc* off when he signed that deal

Of course, paying him to recuperate for his move in the summer. I'd wager if he was number 1, this op would be done at the end of may. This club is a @#/? joke.

Mr Creosote is probably spending his 30 a week at fat camp

Sounds potentially serious. Get well soon Robbo

Crikey, too right. Poor chap. He won't be going anywhere in summer then.

How long is there remaining on his contract? Can't remember him ever signing one when there was all that positive talk of him signing a contract "for life" etc.

Who is our next keeper down after Sandomierski?

Serious indeed. Any operation isn't without its risks. Just shows the lengths footballers go to to get fit nowadays. So many have surgery on backs knees etc.

Hope he makes a full recovery although 6 months implies it was a reasonable clot

Harsh.

He will likely have recovered soonish however I imagine the reason he will be out so long is that he will probably be anticoagulated ie on warfarin or a substitute. To play whilst taking those sorts of drugs would be dangerous

how about some apologies from the posters slagging him off

What!?

As Unfortunate it is to be laid low with a blood clot, it still doesn't change my opinion that he was that unprofessional, not do be able to do his job to his true ability due to his inability to stop eating.

His performances before Xmas were dire and his overall attitude this season is not what i expect from a "Captain".

By all means i wish him the very best with his recovery but let's not forget his wage demands and the lack of a sufficient sign off fee, stopped a good move to Hull in January for him and the club and now he's leaching off his over inflated current wage until his deal runs down in June.

Robinson probably gained his injury by dropping his wallet on his foot

What a stupid comment.

Let's hope Robbo makes a full recovery, gets in shape for the next season and regains his place on merit.

This can be really serious if not caught in time - certainly nothing to be laughing at. I wish Paul Robinson all the best in his recovery and hope he can get back to playing football, wherever that may, be next season.

Archived