BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] signing players in master league

has anyone ever managed to sign neymar or messi in pro evolution soccer 2013 in master league?

I have tried season after season but they just don't seem interested, I have an xbox 360 so not sure if its different on playstation. I have signed Ronaldo, tiago silva, bale etc but these 2 players elude me, are there any other players in master league that are near impossible to sign?

has anyone ever managed to sign neymar or messi in pro evolution soccer 2013 in master league?

I have tried season after season but they just don't seem interested, I have an xbox 360 so not sure if its different on playstation. I have signed Ronaldo, tiago silva, bale etc but these 2 players elude me, are there any other players in master league that are near impossible to sign?

Never had a problem trying to sign players, but i spend most time online and not ventured to far offline.

If intrested fella head over to proevonetwork.com it's a community pes league set up.Complete with manual leagues, transfers and no exploits allowed.

Archived