BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] The Championship 2013/14

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Probably time for a new thread for other club comings and goings and news over the Summer.

Why is it that Wolves "a League One club" can attract a manager like Kenny Jackett but we weren't even looking at the likes of him?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/22755324

Surely he should have been on our list?

What list? Our recruitment process is either ask Paul Agnew, someone the Raos see on television, an Agnew Shaw Shebby special combination or Kentaro.

I don't know much about Jackett but he seemed to do okay at Millwall.

If it had been a Ralph Lauren Jacket Im sure blingy rao would have been interested, as for the others don't think the witch and confused are that bothered and need to be advised, not been at Spurs so no interest from the rao''s court jester, and nowt in it personally for the deadly duo and their command chain

Hopefully Bowyer will turn out as good as we hope he will,deserves his chance,so fingers crossed

Glad we didn,t go for him though I get distracted easily so everytime I see Kenny Jackett I'm transported back a few years sat watching I Claudius

If it had been a Ralph Lauren Jacket Im sure blingy rao would have been interested, as for the others don't think the witch and confused are that bothered and need to be advised, not been at Spurs so no interest from the rao''s court jester, and nowt in it personally for the deadly duo and their command chain

Hopefully Bowyer will turn out as good as we hope he will,deserves his chance,so fingers crossed

Glad we didn,t go for him though I get distracted easily so everytime I see Kenny Jackett I'm transported back a few years sat watching I Claudius

Was watching one of the repeats the other night, dead ringer !

Probably time for a new thread for other club comings and goings and news over the Summer.

Why is it that Wolves "a League One club" can attract a manager like Kenny Jackett but we weren't even looking at the likes of him?

Strange way to start a championship thread about a league one team ;-).

Good appointment for them. Can't really see any experienced manager going to rovers the way things are.

Think the league will be easy this year, the promoted teams aren't as strong as those who have gone down.

Strange way to start a championship thread about a league one team ;-).

Good appointment for them. Can't really see any experienced manager going to rovers the way things are.

Think the league will be easy this year, the promoted teams aren't as strong as those who have gone down.

I thought Jackett had just left Millwall. Actually quite surprised that he didn't join a Championship team.

I thought Jackett had just left Millwall. Actually quite surprised that he didn't join a Championship team.

Me too but wolves is a big job and if he gets them up which he should given the budget he will be in decent shape.

Jacket seems a steady enough manager but I wouldn't have been overly ecstatic if Rovers had appointed him. Certainly not losing any sleep over him going elsewhere,

I think QPR's financial muscle and current squad make them obvious favourites to go back up. If Wigan can keep the core of their squad together I think they will go up depending on their managerial appointment. Bolton, Leeds, Forest, Leicester in the play offs for me. Not enough continuity and stabIlity at Watford IMO and I reckon they missed their chance this season.

Because we are not looking for a manager.

Anyone else on here surprised that Nigel Pearson didn't get the sack? After all the money they put in they crawled into the play offs and then went out to Watford.

Big first month for Leicester when the season starts.

I think they'll give him one more year, he seems to be improving them, albeit more slowly than his spending should predict.

can see the likes of Watford, Bolton, qpr, wigan and reading with nigel adkins in charge being the teams to challenge for promotion, cant see rovers finishing any higher than 12th or 13th with bowyer as manager

can see the likes of Watford, Bolton, qpr, wigan and reading with nigel adkins in charge being the teams to challenge for promotion, cant see rovers finishing any higher than 12th or 13th with bowyer as manager

With Wigan being in Europe, Watford losing half there team and having a transfer embargo there both going to struggle, think QPR might go up on play offs with Bolton and reading getting 1st and 2nd.

Archived