BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] The Championship 2013/14

Scummy scabby London club with wide-boy manager. Sickening that they are going to get their hands on all that cash. Lucky @#/?s.

Really disgusted. @#/? off football.

Share these thoughts... I feel p*ssed off. I'm disgusted looking at this bunch of mercenaries getting promoted. Derby deserved to go up, been excellent this season.

I think this is a big opportunity missed for them but there's something thats telling me that they won't be the same force next season. Derby are a massive club with a big fan base... They'll go up eventually.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Experienced manager on the other side who failed to press over an advantage

McClueless and Wembley just don't mix. Had the weather been as crap down there as it is up here.......well...........it would have been fitting.

• Backroom

'Bout time you got one right, hope you had a punt!

You're only as good as your last tip, I'm a wizard!

I put loads of nothing on it sadly!

Big close season for us. Hope we keep the nucleus of our team together, don't lose anyone we don't want to lose, get shut of the unwanted and manage to plug the gaps defensively and most importantly IMO, find a leader on the pitch.

Start next season in a no fear mode as we finished this and go for it.

I can't wait, COYB and Venkys be true to your word and don't feck it up.

Archived