BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] 2013-14 Away Travel

• Moderation Lead

Any coaches going through Baxenden?

Seconded! I've always just trekked over to Blackburn, though it's a cheap enough taxi fare with enough people.

Do no pubs in Bash put coaches on?

• Backroom

Seconded! I've always just trekked over to Blackburn, though it's a cheap enough taxi fare with enough people.

Do no pubs in Bash put coaches on?

No coaches from Bash that I'm aware of but count me in if one was to be organised. I'm down Southwood Drive and don't drive so a coach from Baxenden would be ideal.

• Moderation Lead

No coaches from Bash that I'm aware of but count me in if one was to be organised. I'm down Southwood Drive and don't drive so a coach from Baxenden would be ideal.

Ah right, I grew up there, and have just bought a house on Manchester road past the bay Horse, once that goes through I'll be Bash once again :)

It doesn't have to start from Bash. It could start from Blackburn or Accrington but pick up in Bash on the way to the motorway. It's quite convenient for the m66 and on to the m60 and m62.

• Moderation Lead

The Boar's head would be the nearest to Bash I think. But then that's official travel, and IMO is quite restrictive. I imagine at least one pub would be up for sorting the idea? There are certainly enough blues in baxenden!!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Why is the Wigan game on Sunday anyway? only asking because I work on Sunday's so won't be making it. Is it due to other North West teams playing at home on the Saturday? or is there another reason behind it?

Why is the Wigan game on Sunday anyway? only asking because I work on Sunday's so won't be making it. Is it due to other North West teams playing at home on the Saturday? or is there another reason behind it?

European game on Thursday for Wigwam.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived