BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] donny game changed

BTW for those that don't know, the ground borders the lake they have the JetSkis on, so I assume it's a shared resources/car parking/policing issue, though the Donny fans I know are as bemused by it as we are.

Hats off to Scotty for coming up with Plan B. Football Friday Night, Dony Races on the Saturday

All very well if you're not working that Friday evening & don't live too far away.

Was looking forward to this one as I need the ground.

Emailed Donny Rovers to voice my displeasure.

All very well if you're not working that Friday evening & don't live too far away.

Was looking forward to this one as I need the ground.

Emailed Donny Rovers to voice my displeasure.

I too was looking forward to this one, have'nt been to a game at Donny since it was the old Belle vue ground.

Only day I can't finish work early is Friday.

Unbelievable I was going to go to that as well. I was clutching at potential positives last season about this division. Literally the only one was they don't change fixtures on a whim. Can't really say that any more.

This is as bad as the time when Meadowbank Thistle brought a game forward so as not to clash with the East of Scotland dog breeders championship who were using the concourse of the 1 stand. This was amateur football though, how far have we fallen?

• 2 weeks later...

This is as bad as the time when Meadowbank Thistle brought a game forward so as not to clash with the East of Scotland dog breeders championship who were using the concourse of the 1 stand. This was amateur football though, how far have we fallen?

:D I love it; just love it.

This is one for the archives.

Was drinking in Denaby Main last week and the locals (make burnley look normal) said theyre looking forward to giving our fans a good kicking.

It really is a backward place.

It's a seriously dinglesque place and its FULL of pikeys . I worked there a couple of years ago and it's a very very horrible place .having said that I met some donny fans on holiday and they were a couple of brilliant families.... When's tickets on sale ?

It's a seriously dinglesque place and its FULL of pikeys . I worked there a couple of years ago and it's a very very horrible place .having said that I met some donny fans on holiday and they were a couple of brilliant families.... When's tickets on sale ?

It makes Barnsley look sophisticated.

Archived