BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Cook owes it to England to make a lot of runs. It's largely down to him that Pietersen was dropped. He has to make up for that.

EDIT - Ooops! Out again cheaply. Wonderful captain!

Forget Pietersen. Hes gone. Accept it and move on.

Cook is England leading run scorer in Test Cricket EVER!!! lets not forget that.

Bell need some runs badly. Now in

Forget Pietersen. Hes gone. Accept it and move on.

Cook is England leading run scorer in Test Cricket EVER!!! lets not forget that.

Bell need some runs badly. Now in

No I will not. If Cook want's to keep him out of the side for personal reasons he has to make up the runs. Never tell me what to do Chaddy.

Nobody in the England set up wants KP back in the team. Nottingham and Hampshire got rid of him in the end. Wonder why?

Did Bayliss want him back in the team? It appears not. Strauss doesnt.

Plus where is KP playing cricket atm? In the Caribbean premier League.

Its about time we all forget about KP playing for England.

Back to the Ashes

Michael Clarke has just taken a great catch to get rid of Lyth

lead of 217 so far over Australia and if we got over 300 run lead then I can't see Australia getting it.

The same KP who back stabbed his captain during a test series.

is KP playing county cricket and scoring lot of runs? no he is not. he playing twenty20 cricket.

if he wanted his place back then he should playing cricket and scoring lot of runs and putting pressure on Strauss, Whittaker and Bayliss to pick him due to weight of runs. instead he's playing in the Caribbean PL. says it all

IMO he should have been kick out of the team in 2012 and never allowed back in it.

KP's Test average is still better than Cook's who because he's Captain has had many more innings now than KP - maybe helps him in scoring more runs at Test level?

Cook is a great batsman - but he needs to find form or give up the Captaincy and be selected only on merit.

lead of 217 so far over Australia and if we got over 300 run lead then I can't see Australia getting it.

is KP playing county cricket and scoring lot of runs? no he is not. he playing twenty20 cricket.

if he wanted his place back then he should playing cricket and scoring lot of runs and putting pressure on Strauss, Whittaker and Bayliss to pick him due to weight of runs. instead he's playing in the Caribbean PL. says it all

IMO he should have been kick out of the team in 2012 and never allowed back in it.

So that logic means you would rather have varney over sutton

So that logic means you would rather have varney over Sutton

that is what you have interpretation Abbey not me.

you have just ignored my points about him not playing a full season of County Cricket and scoring loads of runs. but yet again I'm not surprised by this.

BACK TO THE ASHES.

Bell starting to look like the Proper Ian Bell we all know about

Edited by chaddyrovers

Cook is a great batsman - but he needs to find form

Cook form in the last 5 previous test matches. his scores are:-

75, 56 England v New Zealand Leeds 29 May 2015 Test # 2163 16, 162 England v New Zealand Lord's 21 May 2015 Test # 2162 105, 4 England v West Indies Bridgetown 1 May 2015 Test # 2160 76, 59* England v West Indies St George's 21 Apr 2015 Test # 2158 11, 13 England v West Indies North Sound 13 Apr 2015 Test # 2157

so his Batting average from those 5 test matches is 64.22.

and IF you want to included his test scores from this current test match aswell then his Batting average is 55.45

HARDLY out of form is he???

Nobody in the England set up wants KP back in the team. Nottingham and Hampshire got rid of him in the end. Wonder why?

Did Bayliss want him back in the team? It appears not. Strauss doesnt.

Plus where is KP playing cricket atm? In the Caribbean premier League.

Its about time we all forget about KP playing for England.

Back to the Ashes

Michael Clarke has just taken a great catch to get rid of Lyth

There you go again with your assumptions and generalisations. On what authority do you tell us that nobody in the England setup wants KP back? The truth is that you have no idea but you come on here stating it as fact. I know they no longer play but I know for a fact that both Ian Botham and Andrew Flintoff believe he should be in the team.

His last county innings was a triple century but he was snubbed again. What would you do?

Cook form in the last 5 previous test matches. his scores are:-

75, 56 England v New Zealand Leeds 29 May 2015 Test # 2163 16, 162 England v New Zealand Lord's 21 May 2015 Test # 2162 105, 4 England v West Indies Bridgetown 1 May 2015 Test # 2160 76, 59* England v West Indies St George's 21 Apr 2015 Test # 2158 11, 13 England v West Indies North Sound 13 Apr 2015 Test # 2157

so his Batting average from those 5 test matches is 64.22.

and IF you want to included his test scores from this current test match aswell then his Batting average is 55.45

HARDLY out of form is he???

That is playing second class test teams. Judge him against Australia and South Africa..

There you go again with your assumptions and generalisations. On what authority do you tell us that nobody in the England setup wants KP back? The truth is that you have no idea but you come on here stating it as fact. I know they no longer play but I know for a fact that both Ian Botham and Andrew Flintoff believe he should be in the team.

His last county innings was a triple century but he was snubbed again. What would you do?

one inning?

is that it?

why not play a FULL COUNTY SEASON and scoring over 1500 runs and put pressure on Strauss, Bayliss and Cook to select him.

what I do if I was KP? play the full county season and score runs and NOT go and play in the twenty20 comps around the world.

one inning?

is that it?

why not play a FULL COUNTY SEASON and scoring over 1500 runs and put pressure on Strauss, Bayliss and Cook to select him.

what I do if I was KP? play the full county season and score runs and NOT go and play in the twenty20 comps around the world.

One innings - yes equal to about 6 innings from another player. What you would do is waste your time because the ECB stuffed shirts and Cook and Strauss in particular would not pick him if he scored a century every week, for purely personal reasons. It's the England buddies closing ranks because he criticised them.

• Like 1

Well he knows that Strauss and Cook would never pick no matter how many he scored in a County season. He came back to play and left when told he was forever surplus - I do not blame him.

Who is the leading run scorer for England in all forms of International cricket I wonder?

Anyway back to reality - good to see Bell get some runs and I hope we set the Convicts 450 to 500 to chase.

The Aussies have been very sloppy so far in this test, dropped catches, poor shot slection and that last review would probably have seen Stokes given out.

We MUST win this one, I can't see them being this sloppy again.

One innings - yes equal to about 6 innings from another player. What you would do is waste your time because the ECB stuffed shirts and Cook and Strauss in particular would not pick him if he scored a century every week, for purely personal reasons. It's the England buddies closing ranks because he criticised them.

so is that why KP was texting the opposition players about his Captain during a TEST MATCH?

You seems to have forgotten all about this incident

so is that why KP was texting the opposition players about his Captain during a TEST MATCH?

He apologised for that Chaddy and was asked to prove himself on the pitch, he’s more than done that and still he was snubbed.

In sport you play your best players, the public are being robbed of seeing one the best batsmen in the country and thats a shame. I watched him play for St Lucia the other night and he won the game on his own really.

Its pointless arguing about it because he's not in the squad.

• Like 1

He apologised for that Chaddy and was asked to prove himself on the pitch, he’s more than done that and still he was snubbed.

In sport you play your best players, the public are being robbed of seeing one the best batsmen in the country and thats a shame. I watched him play for St Lucia the other night and he won the game on his own really.

Its pointless arguing about it because he's not in the squad.

said this before and KP wont be playing for England.

so lets get behind the current team and support them. looking good for a 1st test win so far

How could I forget it you repeat it every time the subject comes up. Change the record.

said this before and KP wont be playing for England.

so lets get behind the current team and support them. looking good for a 1st test win so far

We all know that. You repeat it often enough. The subject is whether or not he should be/