BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Champions League 2013/2014 (and Europa league!)

Ibrahimovic scored 4 yesterday for PSG, Ronaldo scored 2 to beat Juventus. One of them won't be going to the World Cup.

For me they have both underperformed for their country, but I'm sure FIFA's "corporate partners" will be hoping for a Portugal win.

I am in full agreement on the strangling of young English talent. Jones should have gone to Liverpool, he would have played every game, and been a much better player for it.

Wilfred Zaha will be the latest one who will stall too.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

Glad RVP missed that pen cos Young continues to dive. I first spotted his cheating years ago when he played for AV at Ewood and he dived for a free kick that he took and Carew headed in. I detest him.

Yep left wing down by the Blackburn end he went down like he'd been shot

• 1 month later...

The Champs League knock out draw occurred today, throwing up some very interesting games.

Manchester City v Barcelona

Olympiakos v Manchester United

AC Milan v Atletico Madrid

Bayer Leverkusen v Paris St Germain

Galatasaray v Chelsea

Schalke v Real Madrid

Zenit v Borussia Dortmund

Arsenal v Bayern Munich

It's all pre planned anyway, the "live" draw results were put on twitter 24hours before it was made and it was 100% accurate. Also the World Cup draw was completely fixed aswel if you look at what the video analysts say then watch it again its very very obvious.

It's all pre planned anyway, the "live" draw results were put on twitter 24hours before it was made and it was 100% accurate. Also the World Cup draw was completely fixed aswel if you look at what the video analysts say then watch it again its very very obvious.

You don't think that there was a possibility a number of different twitter accounts all predicting different outcomes from the draw were made. Delete the ones that are incorrect. Amazed how many people have been sucked in by it.

It was one account that was named (corrupt FA) they predicted every fixture correct even the order on which they were drawn out, would have to be one hell of an opperation to create a twitter account for all those outcomes. FIFA needs to have an external investigation done and especially Blatter!

It was one account that was named (corrupt FA) they predicted every fixture correct even the order on which they were drawn out, would have to be one hell of an opperation to create a twitter account for all those outcomes. FIFA needs to have an external investigation done and especially Blatter!

He opened up a twitter account, protected the tweets so people couldn't see them, genuinely wrote every possible outcome, deleted the incorrect ones, then released the tweets to the public.

People should now by now not to trust twitter.

He opened up a twitter account, protected the tweets so people couldn't see them, genuinely wrote every possible outcome, deleted the incorrect ones, then released the tweets to the public.

People should now by now not to trust twitter.

Haha 10/10 for effort, but yikes he needs to get a life :blink:

• 2 months later...

The knockout stages begin.

It's half time in the first set of games. City-Bareclona playing an even 0-0 so far. PSG flooring Leverkusen 3-0 away.

For some reason Dani Behr, sporting a new set of gnashers, has trapped up on US TV alongside Warren Barton. She is the socal media correspondent. I didn't realise that she was still around, or that half time analyis needed such coverage.

Archived