BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] RANT

Just an area where you can let off steam, what gets on your thruppenny's ??

1. Steve Wright in the Afternoon.

Who decided this was to be referred to as the 'Big' show ? Him ? Self aggrandisement re-enforced every afternoon. That bloody annoying 'Hands up' followed by moronic whooping where they want to know 'if you got rained on today' or something. His crap impressions, and lazy palate, 'Birminnum' Nottinnum' 'Dubba Dubba Dubba ewe dot'.

Yes he plays the oldies but thank God for Radio 4.

2. Buses in Blackburn.

The lovely old 'Boulie' from my youth is being made redundant as they park the buses over the grave of the market hall. And if traffic still flows up ainsworth street why rip down the spiral and the bridge ? Wouldn't this be useful for the bus passengers ?

3. Can't work, won't work.

Doing a bit of work in Blackpool recently away from the sea front, good grief. Benefits a lifestyle choice, medicines and methadone dished out at mega expense to @#/? that has never contributed a penny to the system. Forget 'there's no work out there' what a load of bill hooks, this lot will take everything on offer with NO intention of getting up in the morning and loooking for a job. And boy do they kickoff if they have to wait for anything ?! Excuse me, did you set your alarm for 5am this morning ? And why are you all Scottish ?

Feel better already :)

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The boulevard move is ludicrous and typical of the lack of joined-up transport thinking in this country. It used to be so easy to get off the train and hop onto a bus to any part of town and beyond. The town took another step backwards when it made that decision.

I cannot listen to Steve Wright. Far too smug and the music is awful. Bring back Mark and Lard.

Litter

The number of people I see walking out of Greggs etc, unwrapping a pie/sandwich and casually dropping the bag as they walk off. Use the bin ! Picked up a bag the other day and tapped the bloke on the shoulder, 'you dropped this mate'

Fat People

Get some exercise, just a little walking, nothing too excessive. It's not about your 'size', you're not 'big boned' (whoever heard of a fat skeleton) You are fat. Queuing up at Asda with a trolley full of 2lit bottles of Coke and piles of frozen pizza. Cook something ! You know - vegetables ?! Slice or peel, a little salt and boiling water for around twenty minutes, you look like you never breathe out.

Just had one on my way home then that keans me off bigtime. When you stop your car to let another car out and the ignorant kean doesn't say thanks. Grrrrrr

Yes - this really annoys me as well . Also, people in cars who refuse to let you in the traffic even though there is a massive queue and they aren't getting anywhere .

Why are we starting to talk American instead of English?

firemen have morphed into firefighters

solicitors into lawyers

railway stations into train stations

ambulancemen into paramedics

junctions into interchanges

shopping arcades into malls

x will be out on Monday into x will be out Monday

definitely into for sure

think into guess

ladies and gentlemen into guys

holidays into vacation

lifts into elevators

rain into rains

and so on.....anyone speaking American should be shot, apart from Americans of course....for sure..... :o

• Backroom

- People that go in the right hand turn only lane then try and cut in the front of a line of traffic, most annoying when you can see it happening then someone lets them in. Its a great rare moment when commuters unite to bloke his re-entry

- Tombo 'the great' - recently wanted to get him allowed back on here just so I could have the pleasure of banning him

- American gun culture and the slack jawed yokels that hug their 'constitutional right' like they do their own children

- people that act like Liam Gallagher

Clayton's left boot needs to chillax :P

Litter

The number of people I see walking out of Greggs etc, unwrapping a pie/sandwich and casually dropping the bag as they walk off. Use the bin ! Picked up a bag the other day and tapped the bloke on the shoulder, 'you dropped this mate'

Fat People

Get some exercise, just a little walking, nothing too excessive. It's not about your 'size', you're not 'big boned' (whoever heard of a fat skeleton) You are fat. Queuing up at Asda with a trolley full of 2lit bottles of Coke and piles of frozen pizza. Cook something ! You know - vegetables ?! Slice or peel, a little salt and boiling water for around twenty minutes, you look like you never breathe out.

Litter

It's Liverpool, lol.

Fat People

Amen

My current hate is definitely middle lane drivers especially on the M62 and numpties that think the fast lane is for doing 60mph!!!! Grrr get out of my way!!!! Also idiots that can't drive between the white lines!!!

But my all time No.1 hate is without doubt morons that cannot see the single most honest truth of all time that SCOTLAND is the greatest country of all time.

Why are we starting to talk American instead of English?

firemen have morphed into firefighters

solicitors into lawyers

railway stations into train stations

ambulancemen into paramedics

junctions into interchanges

shopping arcades into malls

x will be out on Monday into x will be out Monday

definitely into for sure

think into guess

ladies and gentlemen into guys

holidays into vacation

lifts into elevators

rain into rains

and so on.....anyone speaking American should be shot, apart from Americans of course....for sure..... :o

Tv programmes to tv shows

• Backroom

People who enter yellow box junctions (such as that at the junction between King St and Montague St).

Smokers who chuck fag-ends out car windows (or those spitting gum out).

People who swing their arms too much when walking and you have to gyrate if behind them just to avoid getting punched in the nuts. Or worse. Getting cupped.

- People that go in the right hand turn only lane then try and cut in the front of a line of traffic, most annoying when you can see it happening then someone lets them in. Its a great rare moment when commuters unite to bloke his re-entry

- Tombo 'the great' - recently wanted to get him allowed back on here just so I could have the pleasure of banning him

- American gun culture and the slack jawed yokels that hug their 'constitutional right' like they do their own children

- people that act like Liam Gallagher

Clayton's left boot needs to chillax :P

Tom is the member Tombo 'the great' referring to is it our loveable old rogue Vinjay? :)

Chillax Tom you have almost certainly been watching my favourite comedy of the moment Citizen Khan :P

The way so many people seems to think their "opinion" carries some kind of weight in this age of social media(especially on internet forums :unsure: ) and boy are the quick to tell you how entitled they are to it if you so much as question them, IMO!

Of course my opinion carries weight as I always post substance and off course I'm entitled to have whatever opinion I want, it's a free country! :P

People at rovers that arrive after kick off, go 5 mins before half time, come back 5 mins after half time. Every time forcing everybody on your row to stand up.

Personally I'd like to see more of them arrive exactly 5 minutes late but preferable all at the same time so we could have some sort of mexican wave at Ewood.

Babies/kids that fart in your face when you pick them up.

Anyone who makes a derogatory remark about a food I'm about to eat.

For example "Squid? Ergh I'd never eat that. It looks weird."

I'm not the weird one for eating something most of the world eats. You are in the wrong. Keep your mouth shut.

Inconsiderate people.(although being overly considerate can become quite tedious sometimes)

Anyone who makes a derogatory remark about a food I'm about to eat.
For example "Squid? Ergh I'd never eat that. It looks weird."
I'm not the weird one for eating something most of the world eats. You are in the wrong. Keep your mouth shut.

SQUID! eerrr, you dirty F'er, what next Octopus??

Guest Norbert

I like squid. Never had dog though.

1. Kelvin McKenzie=Effing hate the man, and I'm not even a scouser.

2. Having to have Capital f_cking radio on. The same 10 songs on a f_cking loop. Miley Cyrus and Jessie J are talentless c_nts and they're on it all the time, as is some d_ckhead called Naughty Boy or something.

3. Having to try and be doing 150% at work and hold my tongue because I'm on the 3 month probationary period. That is after they f_cked up my pay and I was paid 4 days late (thanks to some manager who has thankfully been sacked).

4. People who write mom instead of mum.

5. Barak Obama. Don't believe the hype motherf_cker. He's just like Bush, but more articulate, aside from the healthcare reforms.

6. The Americans reading my e-mails etc.

7. Power companies and banks. Greedy, money grabbing w_nkers who just rip off the public and get away with it because they buy off the MPs.

Archived