BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] RANT

Ok so I'm old now and out of touch, but what possesses lads to walk around town with their arses hanging out of their jeans holding their mobile up in front of them playing music at full volume sounding really tinny (obviously)

People who refer to other people as 'Bro'

Audiences who 'whoop' constantly (chat shows, X Factor etc)

and

drum roll

extended drum roll

People referring to others as a 'Legend'

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

Ok so I'm old now and out of touch, but what possesses lads to walk around town with their arses hanging out of their jeans holding their mobile up in front of them playing music at full volume sounding really tinny (obviously)

People who refer to other people as 'Bro'

Audiences who 'whoop' constantly (chat shows, X Factor etc)

and

drum roll

extended drum roll

People referring to others as a 'Legend'

Can we add everything now being "epic" to this list? What these idiots don't seem to comprehend is that if everything is epic then in actuality nothing is epic.

On the contrary if there is one thing that I have learned over the years is to put important stuff in writing. No one can deny, plead ignorance or argue then can they?

I usually make face-to-face/phone contact first then confirm everything in writing afterwards by e-mail. Best of both worlds.

I usually make face-to-face/phone contact first then confirm everything in writing afterwards by e-mail. Best of both worlds.

Personal contact is always best - managing by email is hopeless.

Another gripe. Listening to the wireless tonight and there were two twits talking whose voices rose at the end of every sentence as if they were asking a question instead of making statements. I've noticed it more and more - where does it come from ?

Cash machines. I always seem to be behind someone who seems like they have never used one before in their life. Card comes out, goes back in, long pauses deliberating the life changing choices of receipt or no receipt :blink:

I'm with you on this one whenever I go to draw out cash I only ever get a receipt from Barclays as you can win Prem. Lge tickets but now we are out of that doesn't seem much point any other bank or B.Society now worth keeping the receipt just adds more paperwork to place hopefully BRFC can get to the EPL this year then I can start collecting my Barclays receipts!.

Real Radio DJs who exclaim 'haven't heard that in ages' after playing Starship's 'Nothing's gonna stop us now' for the 6th time that week.

Russell Howard - as funny as Steve Kean managing your club.

Ellie Goulding - talentless boiler.

People being referred to as a 'national treasure'. I mean, Alan Titchmarsh??? Please.

Back soon, there will be more.

• Backroom

People who keep walking too close in an automatic revolving door, so it keeps stopping.

Also the voiceover in the one at Royal Blackburn Hospital. It sounds like it has tge Australian Question Intonation.

EDM (Electronic Dance Music): why did people stop calling it 'Dance' for god sake,?, it's the same thing and it's crap now anyway.

You Tube comments section: these people are just awful.

Teenagers: what the hell are they wearing?

Pikey's driving past your house in a flatbed van whilst one of the scrotes looks in through your window to check you aren't in.

People who drive at 50mph in the middle lane of the motorway.

People at the front of the traffic light queue who wait until it turns green then decide to put the car in gear and take off the handbrake thus meaning that about 3 cars get through .

Text speak . Write properly .

Self service in supermarkets . 'Please place item in bagging area ' yes I have done so why do you keep saying that . Then you have to wait for some help . Very annoying .

This is becoming my favourite thread 😄

Flat billed hats with all the stickers left on them

This one made me laugh, I started taking the one on my nephew's hat saying 'you've left the label on', he then said 'you're meant to keep it on'. :blink:

What's next, walking round with jackets on with coat hangers still attached?

Motorcyclists - Those white lines are there to separate the lanes, not motorbike lanes. Join the queue like everyone else you turds. And if you try and undertake me when I'm turning , I AM going to run your ass over. Serves you right, idiot.

Pensioners who insist on doing their big shop on a Friday night when everyone else is trying to do theirs. I appreciate you're old and it takes you a bit longer, but you've had all week to do it, why are you doing it now? It just frustrates everyone else who just wants to get their shopping and get home. Whilst I'm on the supermarket, people who dawdle around, taking up the whole aisle, then suddenly stop in front of you. Many a dozy housewife has had my trolley to back of their ankles because of that.

Most female "comediennes".

Self service in supermarkets . 'Please place item in bagging area ' yes I have done so why do you keep saying that . Then you have to wait for some help . Very annoying .

Waiting behind people who still can't use self service checkouts. Very annoying. :P

As an aside, in May I visited my friend in Canada and in her local supermarket after the self service checkouts there was a tip jar for the staff. WTF?! :blink: I felt like taking some of the money to pay myself for the work I'd just done.

The train woman's voice "we apologise for the late running of this service and any inconvenience it may cause." Stop pretending you're sorry.

Archived