BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Blackburn Rovers disabled supporters xmas party

Brfcrule1

I am sure you will all have heard recently Blackburn rovers had their annual xmas dinner in the premier suite with Northcote doing the catering.

It was very well attended and all the players attended including the manager his backroom staff and the development squad & manager.

It was a thoroughly enjoyable evening I met with many friends including our very own FernhurstBlue as well as older fans forum members.

On the night I managed to get many autographs and pictures with loads of the players including the player on the back of my shirt a certain Yann Songo'o.

The pics I have taken I am happy to share I was wondering would the owners of the site mind if I shared the pics on here.

If anyone else wants to share their pics it would be up to them.

If people are ok with it I could upload my photos onto this thread if that's ok.

I had pics with Eastwood,Robbo,Etuhu,Bowyer,Short,B.Douglas, Rochina & others.

It was also very good to meet and chat with FernhurstBlue who it was a pleasure to meet and chat again to.

By the way Eastie looked very good considering his family have recently had a little baby girl.

your not wrong Bryan he did have it very greasy but still a good laugh we had a good joke about him recommending some good Barcelona players and with Robbo we had a good joke about his penalty taking on QOS & Tuffers penalty he seems very down to earth & sounds very positive about his recovery. Tom it was good to finally meet Songo'o he is absolutely huge. I was though very surprised I always thought Craig Short was small even he is like 6'3" I felt like little me 5'1" standing in the company of giants but was still very good and all the players were excellent and was a terrific evening.

• Backroom

Ha ha pic 14 is great Savio shaking his belly like a bowl full of jelly at Dunn

Agree it seems odd Best being there if he's as much trouble as made out

Was DJ not doing the raffle?

Good pics.

What was going on the in picture with Bowyer?

I presume he thought you were either forming a wall for a free kick?

Or had you just given him a very well received nip in the spuds?

;-)

Dan I have seen that I was also wondering what he was doing in that pic & no I did not give him a nip in the spuds.

Agree a good turn out of players, little things like this still gives you a ray of hope that all is not lost with regards to the club.

On the official site pics number 14 , Savio I hope your stance is not directed as Dunn's alleged love of pies :)

No Perth I can confirm I did not realise I did it and was even more shocked the moment was caught on camera but I can confirm I was not hinting at his love of pies!

Lol. I was going to ask which one was Savio. Looks like you've caught him out there, Perth.

I notice on pic 1 I can see Mr Roversmum but not the lady herself, hope she's ok.

Stuart yes it seems the official site have not caught Roversmum on camera I was surprised at that but I can confirm I was sat with Roversmum at her table with the rest of her family & grandchildren and yes Roversmum is very well I speak to her regularly and like everyone else I am very thankful to her,her family and everyone else who have advised and helped with references and advice on moving to Blackburn.

Ha ha pic 14 is great Savio shaking his belly like a bowl full of jelly at Dunn

Agree it seems odd Best being there if he's as much trouble as made out

Was DJ not doing the raffle?

sorry to disappoint Tom but the subject of DJ was a very delicate subject which Bowyer did not really want to discuss.By the way I did not know until I have just seen it I did not realise I was doing it.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived