BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Hold 'em high (Modern Heroes)

Anyone you would like to sing the praises of? Maybe someone down your street who puts the bins out for some elderly neighbour. Maybe a girl on a bus who stands up for her beliefs and gets shot for her troubles.

My kudos today goes to this young man.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-25663992

Fair play to you, brother.

• Backroom

I'd go for the lollipop man outside Park Inn (Darwen) at the beginning and end of school in all weather for the last 25years :)

Can't honestly say I'd walk into traffic for the benefit of local children.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Modern hero- The guy(or gal) that took the decision to start making monster much the right size again a few years ago.

seconded! cost the equivalent of 2 quid a bag over here imported in the couple of shops that they are available. Are you a flamin hot type of person

I could, though its quite simple to work out for yourself(or at least it is to people that live in the real world) though id much prefer to hear your take on it,

Could you explain why it is fair and how exactly it benefits normal people(and give a real world answer not a cut&paste theoretical tory tale of fancy)

its not even a tax its blatantly just holding people to ransom and most of these people are struggling in all kinds of ways as it is without having to deal with this nasty malicious business.

Im, not sure what your point is, can you please give a brief explanation?

Woman who lived there had to move out due to the bedroom tax. Now Wayne & Waynetta Slob are living there with their brood.

I could, though its quite simple to work out for yourself(or at least it is to people that live in the real world) though id much prefer to hear your take on it,

Could you explain why it is fair and how exactly it benefits normal people(and give a real world answer not a cut&paste theoretical tory tale of fancy)

its not even a tax its blatantly just holding people to ransom and most of these people are struggling in all kinds of ways as it is without having to deal with this nasty malicious business.

You appear to be avoiding my question.

Woman who lived there had to move out due to the bedroom tax. Now Wayne & Waynetta Slob are living there with their brood.

Hard luck Amarillo but I'm sure someone somewhere will be very pleased.

You appear to be avoiding my question.

Hard luck Amarillo but I'm sure someone somewhere will be very pleased.

you appear to be very very tedious,

the facts of why the 'bedroom-tax' is a revolting joke are everywhere, just do a simple internet search(or are you just looking for one of your special 'debates' where your never wrong and simply move the goalposts every time your given an answer you cant rationally disagree with)

now please bore off.

you appear to be very very tedious,

the facts of why the 'bedroom-tax' is a revolting joke are everywhere, just do a simple internet search(or are you just looking for one of your special 'debates' where your never wrong and simply move the goalposts every time your given an answer you cant rationally disagree with)

now please bore off.

More evasion.

I'd much rather you explained them to me cos you were the one complaining about it, if of course you can. Alternatively if you are unwilling or more likely unable to offer explanation of your comments then just say as much.

You lot are ruining my thread. :(

Go make a bedroom tax thread.

This is a bit cheesy but I wonder if we will ever have this kind of philosophy in Britain. Americans always seem proud to be American, whereas saying you are British seems to be something we should be ashamed of.

• Moderation Lead

You lot are ruining my thread. :(

Go make a bedroom tax thread.

This is a bit cheesy but I wonder if we will ever have this kind of philosophy in Britain. Americans always seem proud to be American, whereas saying you are British seems to be something we should be ashamed of.

I think people are just terrified of upsetting Muslims tbh, it's come to something when citizens are afraid of national pride for fear of upsetting minorities :-(

That's an interesting clip Stuart, I'd like to think I'd react in the same way as most of the people there but you never know until it happens. If the racist guy had been a big beefy dude rather than a skinny kid I wonder would people have been so helpful though.

Archived