BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Ruben Rochina

Tom

Should we have kept him?  

243 members have voted

1. 1. Simple question, simple answers - should we have kept Ruben?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From what I can deduce Dunn was fit but he and Bowyer didn't see eye to eye.

As for the dressing room, I cannot say if it's all or some or just Dunn.

It is what he said and it may be he embellished it a little. The only way anyone will know is if they're in the dressing room.

Apparently Dunn was only on about £5k a week!

I remember my cousin saying something about GB offered a small wage last time in order to see Dunn leave. However Dunn accepted it!

Obviously Dunn may have a personal axe to grind but wouldn't be at all surprised if bowyer hasn't got the dressing room so to speak. I bet it's a bit like school when get a weak supply teacher in, for all you can doss about you don't want to go too far as might get a strict replacement who ends the holiday camp.

While I don't want to return to the buffoonery that preceded appointing berg and the chopping and changing nonsense subsequently followed. And for all I'm grateful for bowyer "steadying a sinking ship" all I've ever wanted since fat Sam was sacked is a proper bloody manager.

It is what he said and it may be he embellished it a little. The only way anyone will know is if they're in the dressing room.

I remember my cousin saying something about GB offered a small wage last time in order to see Dunn leave. However Dunn accepted it!

ONLY?

Before or after tax?

But lets apply a bit of lateral thinking ..... (5000 x 52) / 12 = £21,666 per match (and how many minutes on the pitch did that equate to? Lets be honest almost 22k isn't bad for 60 minutes work / play is it?

Not bad but no doubt Robbo's and Best's adds some perspective.

me n all...5 grand a month would be ample too

Hey! Just think....You could even join a golf club! :P

I would imagine that if it was 5k that would just be for him to put beans on the table every week whilst waiting for his large appearance bonuses to buy the luxuries. No wonder he's @#/? at Uncle G-allegedly .

Dunn is a Rovers fan as we all know, so perhaps it would be fitting to get an interview with him now to tell it as it is to the fans. It is all well and good getting second hand information, but what has Dunn to lose now doing a warts and all Interview.

Perhaps Kamy can arrange!

Talented lad, but no better a footballer upon exiting Ewood after 3 years than the day he first arrived.

@#/? knows what goes on down at Brockhall but either he wouldn't listen or they aren't doing the basics correctly

Never seen a player before continually think he can defy the laws of physics, in particular the conservation of mass, in his attempts to run straight through an opponent. In summary, would be dangerous if he only had a brain, but unfortunately he doesn't

• Backroom

Talented lad, but no better a footballer upon exiting Ewood after 3 years than the day he first arrived.

@#/? knows what goes on down at Brockhall but either he wouldn't listen or they aren't doing the basics correctly

Never seen a player before continually think he can defy the laws of physics, in particular the conservation of mass, in his attempts to run straight through an opponent. In summary, would be dangerous if he only had a brain, but unfortunately he doesn't

Made worse when we DO have a player who could defy physics...

Tom Cairney! Does that quiff ever come down?

Archived