BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Areas in Blackburn

• Replies 741
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tks everyone for the advice I will definitely check out the pubs in the local vicinity the carvery sounds really good I much prefer when they hand carve it in front of you tks to everyone for the advice. Tom can you please confirm if I take the flat on whitebirk road will the balti house Indian in rishton deliver to there? Thanks Savio

• Backroom

Savio plenty of take aways in town will deliver there including Balti house you won't be short of choice, there's a Chinese and a Indian / pizza place in walking distance as well as well as a butty shop

theres plenty of take-aways along intack(just a few minutes walk from your property) and many many more up the road further down through audley then into town........

Bloody hundreds of them! I am at a loss to know how they can all survive simply by selling take away food.

Tks everyone for the advice I will definitely check out the pubs in the local vicinity the carvery sounds really good I much prefer when they hand carve it in front of you tks to everyone for the advice. Tom can you please confirm if I take the flat on whitebirk road will the balti house Indian in rishton deliver to there? Thanks Savio

The Khyber will deliver and is the best that is near to you, the next best is the Shaha Joli at Clayton, they also deliver, not sure of the charge thouigh,

Mamas at Intack do the best pizzas

'Mamas' do a great Bolognese pizza(I try not to think to much what kind of meat is in the mince though, as its run by Asian(muslim) lads, its very tasty though for a cheap take-away pizza.

EDIT:- probably one of my dumbest posts sorry, I mixed I got mixed up and forgot that its pork that muslims cant eat or handle, not beef, either way it was only a light-hearted post so I don't know some people/person has to get there knickers in a twist.

'Mamas' do a great Bolognese pizza(I try not to think to much what kind of meat is in the mince though, as it run my Asian(muslim) lad, its very tasty though for a cheap take-away pizza.

So your saying your mates lad puts dodgy meat on his pizza! Great advert. Could you elaborate I am genuinely curious why you put this and what meat he uses .

Think a phone call to the council is needed .

sorry I wasn't thinking right, I always get it mixed up that its pork that Muslims don't eat(or handle) not beef(which is what's traditionally used in Bolognese)

(Are you having a bad day chuck?)

p.s. although if its just advertised as bolognese and the meat isn't specified then it could technically be any kind of meat used in the mince, turkey mince and turkey ham is very cheap at the minute and is already used in place of pork ham in many pizza take-aways, either way its still tasty.

My word, a bolognese pizza? That sounds absolutely horrific TJ what are you doing to yourself?

Its basically just a cheese and tomato pizza with a bit of mince beef(or whatever!) in it, not really that odd when you think about it, theres much weirder pizza toppings out there(ive seen them with chips and donner meat on top, for example)

Says someone whose name is Donnermeat ;)

Touché!

Its basically just a cheese and tomato pizza with a bit of mince beef(or whatever!) in it, not really that odd when you think about it, theres much weirder pizza toppings out there(ive seen them with chips and donner meat on top, for example)

Touché again (I think) but when you put it that way it doesn't sound as bad I suppose. Bit rich that though advertising it as a bolognese pizza when it's basically mince, cheeky beggars.

Touché!

Touché again (I think) but when you put it that way it doesn't sound as bad I suppose. Bit rich that though advertising it as a bolognese pizza when it's basically mince, cheeky beggars.

Bolognese is basically(as far as im concerned) tomatoes and beef mince(sure you can add chopped onions. carrots and herbs to it but the key ingredients are tomatoes and mince) what the hell do you think bolognese is? :rock::)

Bolognese is basically(as far as im concerned) tomatoes and beef mince(sure you can add chopped onions. carrots and herbs to it but the key ingredients are tomatoes and mince) what the hell do you think bolognese is? :rock::)

If you had read the link in my post above yours, you would know a little more than you know now

;)

Well you seem to eat enough of it, the grotty kebab shop kind that is, on a pizza of all things!

If someone served me up mince and chopped tomatoes I wouldn't call it bolognese, no.

Archived