BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] The Rao's

• Replies 972
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How do you nobody won't be after us Gordon ?

Because when we were an established, modestly-priced PL club we couldn't find any takers for love, nor money.

Until Venky's.

He doesn't

Kamy has a better idea about who is out there

Quite right yoda I don't. How wealthy would you need to be to take on the club even if it was given to you free?

Because when we were an established, modestly-priced PL club we couldn't find any takers for love, nor money.

Until Venky's.

If anyone then only Shah, Saed or similar assorted chancers would fancy a go imo.

Do you think the Rao's will write of all the debt yoda?

I haven't a clue what the Rao's would do, would they have to do that anyway.

More importantly I think the Rao's don't know what to do

Until Venky's.

The TV money has changed all that

And what about all the non positives they have done . .. Venky lovers got to love

At this point in time the positives are outweighing the negatives. If anything it is the haters that are doing more damage to the club with their ridiculous reasoning to boycott the club etc... petulant children springs to mind.

At this point in time the positives are outweighing the negatives. If anything it is the haters that are doing more damage to the club with their ridiculous reasoning to boycott the club etc... petulant children springs to mind.

Ridiculous statement

Absolute rubbish !!!

Statements like this are why we are were we are .

Absolute rubbish !!!

Statements like this are why we are were we are .

Which you just demonstrated perfectly

Positives outweighing negatives?...Just maybe...at the moment...hopefully...

BUT " petulant children doing damage?"

Is that some kind of short hand for.." people who invested emotionally, psychologically( financially) in a community asset, only to have premiership football stolen by agents and the club's good name trashed with no explanation, apology or communication about what will be done to restore the loss"?

All the people can't be all right all of the time!!!

Maybe they'll be hoping we go up next season, and then sell the club.

This would be the ideal scenario in the present situation.I stand firmly by my opinion Gav..the consequences of administration do not bear even thinking about.It's just not a viable option whatsoever.

Perhaps we could all go follow the Broncos.

The reason the Rao's still "own" the club is because they refuse point blank to talk to any of the people interested

Lets not forget yoda that there is probably more money to be made out of football here, than in selling chickens in India, what with transfer fees, loan fees, agent fees, landowner fees etc.,

Why bail out especially if you have a good feeling that you can take the product back to the bigtime and do it all again.

So what I`m hearing is "Lets cut off our nose to spite our face". We don`t see or hear from the owners (positive) Our bills are being paid (positive) The club seems to be settled again (positive) The team is improving ( positive). Still... I suppose, haters got to hate.

Our bills are being paid? With whose money?

Please don't characterise the anti-Venky position in such a facile, simplistic and boorish manner, it's wrong.

The longer the Rao family hangs onto us, it's almost inevitable that our financial position will get correspondingly worse.

All it does, as I've said before, is defer the day of financial reckoning. The only possible salvation if they were to remain in charge would be for the club to get promoted, and I think that's far from a sure bet. I think it's a lot more likely that we'll stay where we are and eventually the levee will break.

If you think non-attendance from fans is doing any significant damage to the club then I feel sorry for you.

Is it those fans that are responsible for the calamitous millstone of debt that is currently hanging round our neck?

Not a bit of it. The fall in gate receipts is a drop in the ocean compared to what 3 years of Venky mismanagement has done to us.

Is it really right to deny any criticism of the Rao's and instead turn your fire on the fans?

Unfortunately, Bryan, this form of victim-blaming was all too predictable once the club had some semblance of normality. Evidently, the wounds inflicted by Venky's cut deeper for some fans than others.

I don't think you are Abbey. No Brockhall, houses on Ewood and no players worth a light. You and waggy would only have each other for company down pleasi fields.

You appear to think that if the venkymob buggeroff that everything will smell of roses. Unless a multi millionaire with a death wish turns up it wont .

Is it true , you dont attend games cos of the Venkys ?

Our bills are being paid? With whose money?

Please don't characterise the anti-Venky position in such a facile, simplistic and boorish manner, it's wrong.

The longer the Rao family hangs onto us, it's almost inevitable that our financial position will get correspondingly worse.

All it does, as I've said before, is defer the day of financial reckoning. The only possible salvation if they were to remain in charge would be for the club to get promoted, and I think that's far from a sure bet. I think it's a lot more likely that we'll stay where we are and eventually the levee will break.

If you think non-attendance from fans is doing any significant damage to the club then I feel sorry for you.

Is it those fans that are responsible for the calamitous millstone of debt that is currently hanging round our neck?

Not a bit of it. The fall in gate receipts is a drop in the ocean compared to what 3 years of Venky mismanagement has done to us.

Is it really right to deny any criticism of the Rao's and instead turn your fire on the fans?

You really don`t get it do you?...There are very few clubs that actually make their owners money, crippling debt in football nowadays is a norm especially with the cost of players and wages. I`ve heard all sorts of conspiracy theories on here and all they seem to generate is negativity. To answer your question "Whose paying the bills". Newsflash, it isn`t entirely dependent on the 14000 or so fans that attend games, or even league money. The owners or perhaps a fairy godmother are having to pay the shortfall. ( your choice to choose which).

Stay away fans are not responsible for the debt but with them attending it would lift the club and create a better image and atmosphere. I am not condoning or even supporting what has happened over the last few years but what has to be acknowledged is the fact that the owners are having to and are paying for those mistakes. Sometimes the indignation gets so ridiculous anyone would think they are paying the bills out of the conspiracy theorist supporters personal bank accounts. Whether you choose to admit it or not, we are still a lot better off financially than a vast majority of other clubs. What has happened over the last few years is now history, we as a fanbase need to move on; there is not going to be a Bill gates walking through the door with multi billions to throw into a black hole. Believe me it could be a shed load worse than it is now, lets acknowledge that and take a positive view for the future. Finally It is actually becoming enjoyable to be a Rovers supporter again, constant negativity tends to take that enjoyment away.

You are funny - you basically write the same 'venkscum' capital letter, post repeatedly across every thread, and you put zzzzzz in response to someone else.

Bucks... petulant children springs to mind. :rover:

You really don`t get it do you?...There are very few clubs that actually make their owners money, crippling debt in football nowadays is a norm especially with the cost of players and wages. I`ve heard all sorts of conspiracy theories on here and all they seem to generate is negativity. To answer your question "Whose paying the bills". Newsflash, it isn`t entirely dependent on the 14000 or so fans that attend games, or even league money. The owners or perhaps a fairy godmother are having to pay the shortfall. ( your choice to choose which).

Stay away fans are not responsible for the debt but with them attending it would lift the club and create a better image and atmosphere. I am not condoning or even supporting what has happened over the last few years but what has to be acknowledged is the fact that the owners are having to and are paying for those mistakes. Sometimes the indignation gets so ridiculous anyone would think they are paying the bills out of the conspiracy theorist supporters personal bank accounts. Whether you choose to admit it or not, we are still a lot better off financially than a vast majority of other clubs. What has happened over the last few years is now history, we as a fanbase need to move on; there is not going to be a Bill gates walking through the door with multi billions to throw into a black hole. Believe me it could be a shed load worse than it is now, lets acknowledge that and take a positive view for the future. Finally It is actually becoming enjoyable to be a Rovers supporter again, constant negativity tends to take that enjoyment away.

Talk about head in the sand. As though life under Venkys is much like any other club. With the amount of debt we are in, we are in a whole world of @#/?.

There is no positive view of the future - without promotion.

Archived