BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers U21's

FGS5635

Hopefully another 10k at Ewood affair :D

It's not the Youth cup this time, so just the one leg at their place (should we be beat Bury, the date of which is still TBC).

Don't think it'd reach that kind of attendance this time with the regular 1st team games now - but should still be a decent showing and i'd certainly go along!

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's not the Youth cup this time, so just the one leg at their place (should we be beat Bury, the date of which is still TBC).

Don't think it'd reach that kind of attendance this time with the regular 1st team games now - but should still be a decent showing and i'd certainly go along!

with it being a reserve fixture it may well be played in the afternoon behind closed doors. The Rovers played their first round tie against Rochdale at Brockhall in the afternoon, although fans were allowed to attend.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Backroom

Caught some of the second half and Green looks comfy on the ball and Raya and Tumwa look like good prospects (from that brief glimpse)

Only watched 1st half but King looked fine. Surely enough to be on bench for first team. Is this another financial thing I wonder.

It does make you wonder if bonuses or clauses are being avoided. There have been too many players 'injured' or who are rumoured to be 'bad eggs' as excuses not to play - only a couple of whom have taken to Twitter in frustration.

Roberts, Salgado, Formica, Vukcevic, Nelsen, Olsson, Etuhu, Best, Dann - although we all knew Dann was off.

Only watched 1st half but King looked fine. Surely enough to be on bench for first team. Is this another financial thing I wonder.

Don't think so. They rushed him back at Christmas and looked what happened. Look how long it took them to get Evans back to first team football.

But you could be right. Nothing surprises at this club.

Archived