BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Next Season

I assume Robinson will not be re-signed due to his wages, also I'd think we'd try and shift some of the other fringe players.

Sales - Kane back to Chelsea, Dabo loan return, Varney loan return, Feeney loan return. Try and sell Campbell, Best, Etuhu, Orr out on loan, Olsson, Songo'o, Marrow, Rochina, Judge, Goodwillie

GK - Eastwood, Kean, New signing, Raya

DEF - Henley, New right back, Hanley, Kilgallon, New centre back signing, O'Connell, Spurr, Morris

MID - Cairney, Marshall, King, Evans, Williamson, Lowe, Conway, Dunn, Taylor, Mahoney, New signing

ATT - Gestede, Rhodes, x2 new signings if we can get rid of Best/Campbell/Rochina

Another summer of rebuilding at Ewood it would seem!

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Will we be playing anyone?

Educated guess but I'd say so yoda.

If we assume we have a future (financially) we need to cast our mindset back to the late 70s &80s and pull our heads out of our arses.

20 years was fantasy, We need to start again.

Educated guess but I'd say so yoda.

If we assume we have a future (financially) we need to cast our mindset back to the late 70s &80s and pull our heads out of our arses.

20 years was fantasy, We need to start again.

I agree with that, without the Raos

Will be on championship playing Ewood Park.

this 27th March administration deadline wont come to anything in my view. think the club should tell the fans that wont happen like Andy Neil suggest in another thread on this messageboard

The Raos inform the fan base!

you are having a laugh

Well seeing as Bowyer will be here next season you have to say that if he starts badly then action as to be taken... Can't afford another season in heading in no direction again.

I won't be there next season if Bowyer is still in charge !

Rather OTT and definitely unfair. It's easy said though and I rem lots said that when Big Sam was here yet we still averaged well over 20k at home I think.

btw Did you stay away when Kean was here?

We probably have the basis of a half decent 2nd Division team for next season but the manager needs to decide who his 1st choice team is and stick with it and stop bringing in more players all the time. This inconsistency and constant change of players isn't ever going to be successful at any level.

From what we have I think a decent team would be: Robo, New RB, Spurr, Hanley, Kilgallon, Evans, New CM, Cairney, Marshall, Conway, Rhodes.

• Backroom

We probably have the basis of a half decent 2nd Division team for next season but the manager needs to decide who his 1st choice team is and stick with it and stop bringing in more players all the time. This inconsistency and constant change of players isn't ever going to be successful at any level.

From what we have I think a decent team would be: Robo, New RB, Spurr, Hanley, Kilgallon, Evans, New CM, Cairney, Marshall, Conway, Rhodes, Gestede.

New CM, yes. But I'd start that line-up first.

I would say in theory the manager needs another full season

He's been allowed to bring in 18 players you have to see how that settles over the summer it's pointless having a total upheaval as that's another transition season then

I would say he could do with some solid tactical help in the form of an assistant or similar though

Disclaimer - I reserve the right to totally change this opinion with no warning week on week

Can't agree here at all. You'd have a situation where the manager is just a puppet and the assistant is the man in charge.

It was a mistake to put Bowyer in charge, let's not keep him in the gig in the forlorn hope that he'll get better. He's had a fair crack but it's been a failed experiment. Now let's buck the trend of hiring unproven novices and hire an experienced man.

Yes, sadly I agree totally.

They want a ring-licking toady who'll do as he's told.

That's why we'll never go anywhere with these pillocks owning us. Well, except for down.

It seems to me in Indian culture that you never question your boss, it's a total no-no. That isn't a healthy set-up at a football club.

Rather OTT and definitely unfair. It's easy said though and I rem lots said that when Big Sam was here yet we still averaged well over 20k at home I think.

btw Did you stay away when Kean was here?

I boycotted when Kean was here and demonstrated .....

Bowyer is 4th crap mansger since Sam , time to boycott again especially againdt the owners ...

Their baby is barely breathing and they do nothing ...

Looking forward to next season now, Bowyer looks like he's got it all figured out.

Looking forward to next season now, Bowyer looks like he's got it all figured out.

The rest of the league has it figured out, we will get mullered next season,

All teams have to do is concede a goal the 1st half wait till we sit back and then pounce.

Alternatively just wait until we are knackered after 60 mins then pounce

Next game will be a good indication of what we can expect next season. Players coming back from injury, playing against the best team in the league...

I'm not expecting much to be honest.

• Backroom

Next game will be a good indication of what we can expect next season. Players coming back from injury, playing against the best team in the league...

I'm not expecting much to be honest.

That's not exactly cause to expect any better unless they hit the ground running tbh. If it's anything like Evans, it'll take 3 or 4 games to settle down if they're worried about their ankles (or wherever they were hurt).

Yes, sadly I agree totally.

They want a ring-licking toady who'll do as he's told.

That's why we'll never go anywhere with these pillocks owning us. Well, except for down.

It seems to me in Indian culture that you never question your boss, it's a total no-no. That isn't a healthy set-up at a football club.

Agreed on this, its not healthy in any company.

Archived