BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Blackburn's Prospective new MP

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In guessing a lot of people posting in this thread that live in this country wont be voting for one reason or another, it doesnt mean they're not entitled to an opinion though,

Id actually be more interested to hear the opinions of people living abroad as their perspective will give them a more unique opinion the the usual 'theres to many Muslims in this town crew' and the like.

In guessing a lot of people pisting in this thread that live in this country wont be voting for on reason or another, it doednt mean they're not entitled to an opinion though,

Id actually be more interested to hear the opinions of people living abroad as there perspective will give them a more unique opinion the the usual 'theres to many Muslims in this town crew'

Well I lived abroad for 7 years, came back to Blackburn and thought no thanks and moved out

I haven't heard much of the arguments but I know that I am heartily sick of the constant interference in the British way of life from Brussels and want out of the EU. I voted for a common market with the relaxation of trade barriers. Just that and nothing more and so did the rest of the voters. That was the way it was represented not this United States of Europe that it is becoming. If we are going to have a united states I would much rather throw in my lot with America who think much more like us and speak in a language that we can understand. I will never become part of a nation that includes French and Germans.

It seems therefore that I very much agree with UKIP or at least with the aims that they present.

Wow ! I posted and didn't realise it. :rolleyes:

I never asked.......

Sorry I thought this was a question

"Id actually be more interested to hear the opinions of people living abroad as there perspective will give them a more unique opinion the the usual"

I must have been away to long and don't quite understand Blackburnese anymore

:P

"Lived" "Living" spot the difference,

though obviously your still entitled to your opinion(sadly)

(Does Abbey "Like" this one also! ZZZZZzzzzzz :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: )

I still have a residence abroad, does that not count?

why ask me what ABBEY likes, your a big boy now, ask him direct

Genuine question here ... Why would you want to vote in elections that no longer concern you ?

Think about it Abbey. At any time I can choose, or I may be forced to come back. I can send my children to british schools. I can vote for their future.

I am subject to treaties that Britain wants to sign with South Korea that would greatly impact my life here. Tax treaties, pensions, student loans, tariffs, defence... they all concern me and I get to have my say, just like (almost) every other British citizen.

• Moderation Lead

TJ-you asked about people who lived abroad, Yoda engaged you,as he had lived abroad previously and then you posted sanctimoniously at him in response.

You really don't help yourself at times.

yoda is one of a group/clique of posters that I have no interest in having any kind of real discussion with(for various reasons, but mainly because I simply don't like them tbh), so any questions or posts they make aimed at me will either be ignored or be met with silly flippant replies.

just seen Yodas post...TJ you real are a piece of work.I have you on ignore yet you still want to wind me up.GROW UP!

ha, sorry big boy, but you do realise that everytime you 'like' a post, it does show the name of those that have 'liked' it and I just find it funny how you like every post that has anything even slightly negative towards me in it, you are so predictable its ridiculous.(not sure how that makes me "a piece of work" though, you are quite a hate full person, you should learn to relax it will be better for your health)

It's on the left of every post I make. Not perfect but a nice village to live in.

Baxenden, ruddy eck! by the way you go on I thought that you'd be living somewhere much further away than that, the fact that you consider baxenden to be a world away from Blackburn just shows you to be a bit of a small minded little Englander.

Baxenden, ruddy eck! by the way you go on I thought that you'd be living somewhere much further away than that, the fact that you consider baxenden to be a world away from Blackburn just shows you to be a bit of a small minded little Englander.

My, My, TJ you DO have a problem.

• Moderation Lead

Those in glass houses.....

Dave Birch has it right. You really are an odious pillock.

It may be a short journey in terms of miles but in terms of lifestyle it's a continent away.

Archived