BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Blackburn's Prospective new MP

yoda is one of a group/clique of posters that I have no interest in having any kind of real discussion with(for various reasons, but mainly because I simply don't like them tbh), so any questions or posts they make aimed at me will either be ignored or be met with silly flippant replies.

ha, sorry big boy, but you do realise that everytime you 'like' a post, it does show the name of those that have 'liked' it and I just find it funny how you like every post that has anything even slightly negative towards me in it, you are so predictable its ridiculous.(not sure how that makes me "a piece of work" though, you are quite a hate full person, you should learn to relax it will be better for your health)

That is one mighty big chip you have on your shoulders,

if you don't like the answers, don't ask the questions

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dave Birch has it right. You really are an odious pillock.

It may be a short journey in terms of miles but in terms of lifestyle it's a continent away.

He crossed the line with me when he sent me a proper vile pm that involved my wife !!

He crossed the line with me when he sent me a proper vile pm that involved my wife !!

what a sad manipulative liar, hahaha just absurd behaviour(13 year old schoolgirl bully tactics)

this is the only message that I have ever sent him in those regards-

"please carry on weirdo, I'm interested to see how far you'll take this obsession/vendetta with me, I doubt you give your missus this much attention"

and this message was only sent after he had been harassing me every single time I posted across the entire forums and as you can see its not really offensive at all, I only messeged him to try and keep the bickering to dm's so other posters don't have to trawl through the dribble.

anyhoo, I'm done with this nonsense now.

what a sad manipulative liar, hahaha just absurd behaviour(13 year old schoolgirl bully tactics)

this is the only message that I have ever sent him in those regards-

"please carry on weirdo, I'm interested to see how far you'll take this obsession/vendetta with me, I doubt you give your missus this much attention"

and this message was only sent after he had been harassing me every single time I posted across the entire forums and as you can see its not really offensive at all, I only messeged him to try and keep the bickering to dm's so other posters don't have to trawl through the dribble.

anyhoo, I'm done with this nonsense now.

You need a shrink ..grow up and ignore me.is it really that hard for you .

Baxenden, ruddy eck! by the way you go on I thought that you'd be living somewhere much further away than that, the fact that you consider baxenden to be a world away from Blackburn just shows you to be a bit of a small minded little Englander.

Why is this bell end allowed to irritate whilst Jim is still banned ?

Because simply being irritating isn't a banning offence otherwise there would be no one left.

Why don't we get this back on topic otherwise the thread might as well be closed.

Not without permission no (although I did suspect it some years ago) but he went public with private info, crossed the line in my view

BTW the only way to get to PM content is to hack the database directly so it is never done. Thats not to say we can't if there is an issue that needs investigating.

That or someone emails a reply to a PM which actually comes back to admin not the originator (hence, don't reply to PM's via email! :-) )

Because simply being irritating isn't a banning offence otherwise there would be no one left.

Why don't we get this back on topic otherwise the thread might as well be closed.

BTW the only way to get to PM content is to hack the database directly so it is never done. Thats not to say we can't if there is an issue that needs investigating.

That or someone emails a reply to a PM which actually comes back to admin not the originator (hence, don't reply to PM's via email! :-) )

Yes, that is as I thought, thanks

• Moderation Lead

That may be, but he is clearly causing issues for more than one member, and has just returned from a ban has he not?

To his credit, Yoda answered a question he'd asked of members of the board, then TJ rudely disregarded his views....

probably because I don't go around calling every poster I dislike a bell end :rock: (unless they personally give me a very good reason)

That may be, but he is clearly causing issues for more than one member, and has just returned from a ban has he not?

To his credit, Yoda answered a question he'd asked of members of the board, then TJ rudely disregarded his views....

because I have no time for him or his so-called views.(and no actually I haven't been banned recently, just had a break, you clearly missed me though)

Just going back to one of my earlier posts/questions, Whats the deal with the green party these days(do they still exist, are they active in this area)?

probably because I don't go around calling every poster I dislike a bell end :rock: (unless they personally give me a very good reason)

because I have no time for him or his so-called views.(and no actually I haven't been banned recently, just had a break, you clearly missed me though)

Just going back to one of my earlier posts/questions, Whats the deal with the green party these days(do they still exist, are they active in this area)?

Curios, what is the difference between a view and a so called view?

Archived