BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Remaining Fixtures...

It's late and i'm tired but we can still do this Play-off thing! Believe :brfcsmilie:

Reading:- Charlton (a) B'mouth (a) Leicester (h) Wigan (a) Boro (h) Donny (a) B*rnl*y (h) 60pts

Forest:- Millwall (h) Sheff Weds (h) QPR (a) Brum (h) Leeds (a) B'mouth (a) Brighton (h) 58pts

Ipswich:- Rovers (a) H;field (a) Donny (h) Watford (a) B'mth (h) B*rnl*y (a) Sheff W (h) 58pts

Brighton:- Barnsley (a) Leicester (a) Charlton(h) H'field (a) B'Pool (h) Yeovil (h) Forest (a) 57pts

B'mouth:- QPR (h) Reading (h) Yeovil (a) Sheff W (h) Ipswich (a) Forest (h) Millwall (a) 55pts

Rovers:- Ipswich (h) QPR(h) Sheff W(a) Yeovil (h) Brum (a) Charlton (a) Wigan (h) 53pts

It's Bournemouth's to lose :unsure:

What are everybody's end-of-season points predictions?

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's late and i'm tired but we can still do this Play-off thing! Believe :brfcsmilie:

Reading:- Charlton (a) B'mouth (a) Leicester (h) Wigan (a) Boro (h) Donny (a) B*rnl*y (h) 60pts

Forest:- Millwall (h) Sheff Weds (h) QPR (a) Brum (h) Leeds (a) B'mouth (a) Brighton (h) 58pts

Ipswich:- Rovers (a) H;field (a) Donny (h) Watford (a) B'mth (h) B*rnl*y (a) Sheff W (h) 58pts

Brighton:- Barnsley (a) Leicester (a) Charlton(h) H'field (a) B'Pool (h) Yeovil (h) Forest (a) 57pts

B'mouth:- QPR (h) Reading (h) Yeovil (a) Sheff W (h) Ipswich (a) Forest (h) Millwall (a) 55pts

Rovers:- Ipswich (h) QPR(h) Sheff W(a) Yeovil (h) Brum (a) Charlton (a) Wigan (h) 53pts

Late ,& tired .. You forgot to add high or drunk .

More chance of me liking 1d than us going up.

Late ,& tired .. You forgot to add high or drunk .

More chance of me liking 1d than us going up.

I fear you are right - though a season wasn't decided on the last three matches - they sum up what could have been, with three matches we could have (and probably should have) won - would leave us a point outside the play offs. Radio Rovers were right last night when they said we needed 7 points from our run of three home matches - just can't see 6 points from the next two. However - hope springs eternal - but it looks like the flying pigs may have stalled on the run way.

• Backroom

Such a shame we've thrown away so many points over the course of the season. If we'd just gotten 2 or 3 better results we'd be in with a great chance of the playoffs with our remaining fixtures. Then again, I'm sure plenty of teams are saying the same thing. Leeds fans in particular must be wondering what the @#/? is going on - they've only picked up 9 points since the end of December.

Only 6 more pints to beat last season's tally, now that is progress. Actually considering we haven't changed managers every other week you could argue that a similar performance to last season is actually very poor. I can see us winning 2 of the last 7 and ending up with 62 points in 11th place. Forest to get 6th on the remaining fixtures.

All put in perspective for me yesterday when a 12 year old girl at my daughter's school was killed by a collapsing wall. My wee girl had spoken to her an hour before as they are in the same tutor class.

• Backroom

Rovers:-

Ipswich (h) - draw

QPR(h) - draw

Sheff W(a) - draw

Yeovil (h) - draw

Brum (a) - draw

Charlton (a) - draw

Wigan (h) - draw

Stable

I fancy Ipswich to get 6th looking at the fixtures.

As for us, i think the following...

Ipswich (h) - L

QPR (h) - D

Sheff Wed (a) - D

Yeovil (h) - W

Brum (a) - W

Charlton (a) - L

Wigan (h) - L

8 More points finishing on 61, probably around 11th place or so.

Rovers:-

Ipswich (h) - draw

QPR(h) - draw

Sheff W(a) - draw

Yeovil (h) - draw

Brum (a) - draw

Charlton (a) - draw

Wigan (h) - draw

Stable

Actually that would lead to relegation over a season

The way things have been going this season we'll probably end up:

Ipswich - lose

QPR - win

Sheff W - draw

Yeovil - lose

Brum - draw

Charlton - lose

Wigan - win

I.e. - win the games we expect to lose, lose the games we expect to win with a couple of draws put in for good measure. I agree with that 61 point prediction and think we will end up at at 10-12th place. Leicester, Burnley and Wigan to go up. Happy days...

The way things have been going this season we'll probably end up:

Ipswich - lose

QPR - win

Sheff W - draw

Yeovil - lose

Brum - draw

Charlton - lose

Wigan - win

I.e. - win the games we expect to lose, lose the games we expect to win with a couple of draws put in for good measure. I agree with that 61 point prediction and think we will end up at at 10-12th place. Leicester, Burnley and Wigan to go up. Happy days...

Wow hang on you can't be lumping 10th - 12 th together there's a big difference in them when we look back on the season , 12th is stability - 10th is extra stability , below 12th is slightly wobbly?, above 10th is Solidified?

This season though we've done well against the teams at the bottom, matched the teams in the middle and lost against the teams at the top. Mid table in other words. On that basis the results will be:

Ipswich - draw

QPR - lose

Sheff W - draw

Yeovil - win

Brum - draw

Charlton - win

Wigan - lose

My take and I am being slightly positive maybe optimistic.

Ipswich win

QPR win

Shef Wed draw

Yeovil win

Brum lose

Charlton win

wigan draw

15 point total.

I THINK MY MONEY WOULD BE ON Bournemouth making the charge to 6th spot. QPR to win the play off battle.

My take and I am being slightly positive maybe optimistic.

Ipswich win

QPR win

Shef Wed draw

Yeovil win

Brum lose

Charlton win

wigan draw

15 point total.

I THINK MY MONEY WOULD BE ON Bournemouth making the charge to 6th spot. QPR to win the play off battle.

nothing wrong with a life raft of optimism on a churning sea of doom.

I might as well have a go:-

Ipswich - win

QPR - draw

Sheff W - draw

Yeovil - win

Brum - lose

Charlton - win

Wigan - win

14 points and 6th place. win the play-offs. next year win the FA Cup (lowe 90th minute winner) and qualify for the Champions League. Gaz gets England job. Abbey starts a passionate affair with Mrs D.

Archived