SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Brum Away

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why ?

Don't care if the tickets are 100 or free .playoffs haha

Your maths are a bit basic dude. How can we get in a playoff spot ? A win is 3 points and we are 4 away .. So even the most venkyed up stabilityite can't spin that.

Oops sorry misread it .. You have already counted on us winning today

Do you honestly think this team is premiership level or that the venkys would spend what's needed

Do you honestly think this team is premiership level or that the venkys would spend what's needed

Dont think any team in this division is ready for the premiership, even Leicester, without investing. With the money à promotion would bring venkys would be daft not to spend, venkys and daft in the same sentence :-)

Go to Birmingham or put my penis in a mousetrap...well it is not an easy choice

Cue Bowyer Monday tea time,

"It was the supporters fault because they were sat at home with their penis's in mouse traps but we have got to remain positive still lots of twists and turns and if I finish 10th I've still got a job next season, by the way wasn't Jason wonderful today with the light glimmering from his hair and his sleek athletic body as he ran around a lot

I think the 99% of decent supporters who do not shout nasties at my little boys can see what we are trying to do here, I've spoken to the owners and they back me 167%"

Expecting a reaction on a biblical scale, so 2-2 as there are no easy games and Birmingham once beat Liverpool in 1923 , so shows what a good side they are.

A pity really as i was up for going to all four games in the run in.

After another no show yesterday I don't think GB and his men want it like the fans do. I am not going to waste the time and money. I can do without the insults to my support as well.

They'll probably go and win this then 'Gaz' will be on the radio saying the players can't do it at home because of the nasty fans. "we feel we can't get the ball in the right areas in front of the BBE or DE end because of the legendary hostility of our fans. They all really need to be housed in the JW stand, i'll have a word with our very experienced chairman on this for next season".

£10 each? These should be flying out like hotcakes!

Im sure many like me waited.... I waited to see how we did against Yeovil, had we won and played decent, id have been going, but we missed ANOTHER massive opportunity

I bought my ticket before Fridays match and since 5 pm on Friday I have been looking for reasons to actually use the ticket. At the moment it will be a late fitness test as Bowyer's lacklustre attitude really got to me.

They'll probably go and win this then 'Gaz' will be on the radio saying the players can't do it at home because of the nasty fans. "we feel we can't get the ball in the right areas in front of the BBE or DE end because of the legendary hostility of our fans. They all really need to be housed in the JW stand, i'll have a word with our very experienced chairman on this for next season".

A bit of culture would do them good in the JW. :closedeyes:

Yes Bowyer cannot complain about the support away from home this year.

In the circumstances it has been nothing less than remarkable that so many have travelled with all the expense that goes with it,

Shame he and the players could not get as enthusiatic about the play offs.

Robinson

Lowe Keane Hanley Kilgallon

Conway Evans Cairney King

Gestede Rhodes

Subs: Kean, Kane, Taylor, Dunn, Varney, Williamson, Feeney.

I expect Cairney wide and 2 holding midfielders, a complete lack of width and a team that doesn't suit the strikers.

Lets hope Bowyer grows some balls.

Archived