BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Is Bowyer Right To Have A Go At Fans ?

Absolutely disgraceful comments IMO if Kean had made them the torches would be being lit

Worse than that was robbos comments that the manager wanted to 'protect the point' if that hasn't been misquoted

What an absolute moron.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wouldn't be surprised if he's working on the Kean methodology to keeping the owners sweet, they obviously hate Rovers supporters with the contempt they show, so probably buys him more time blaming the supporters

I hope for all our sake's you are way off with this one.

Fans got relatively excited at the prospect of moving into the play off positions only for the Rovers to fail to turn up, on how many occasions this season?

We were happy to conserve a point today FFS?

I just don't get it. You can only assume that GB and the club in general must be working to a different agenda. Begs the question, is tenth place this season the pinnacle of success for some reason?

Fans got relatively excited at the prospect of moving into the play off positions only for the Rovers to fail to turn up, on how many occasions this season?

I just don't get it. You can only assume that GB and the club in general must be working to a different agenda. Begs the question, is tenth place this season the pinnacle of success for some reason?

I was going to go to Charlton next week but GB and the boys can go swivel if the limits to their ambition is to hold onto a point at home to Yeovil.

Well I have had that feeling for a good while. Don't know what it could be,though. Perhaps the old target bollux?..

Who was it that coined the phrase " hitting the target but missing the point"?

I was going to go to Charlton next week but GB and the boys can go swivel if the limits to their ambition is to hold onto a point at home to Yeovil.

I bought my Birmingham ticket before the game. Now I am wondering if I want to spend several hours on the M6 interspersed with a lukewarm wannabe manager trying to inspire some overrated players who could well be playing in their flip-flops.

I was more shocked than angry with Bowyers comments after the game, of all things to pick up the fans should have been bottom of his list. As many have said before his interview screamed of a coach, not wanting to "upset the lads".

I remember earlier in the season when he slagged off the fans for "getting on Jake Keans back" when Kean was massively out of his depth he was drowning more and more each game but Bowyer thought the fans were to blame for him making mistakes every game.

This seems to have been brewing for a while. Not impressed and he no manager, player or staff should criticise the fans of the club they are working for. It's the sign of someone cracking under pressure.

Absolutely disgraceful comments IMO if Kean had made them the torches would be being lit

Worse than that was robbos comments that the manager wanted to 'protect the point' if that hasn't been misquoted

It happened at the beginning of the interview - he said something along the lines of yeovil being difficult to break down and the manager wanted to make sure we got a point and not throw it away conceding a late goal.

Hopefully some other posters were listening, as I was typing a post on the way home (back of car) when I heard it and just remember swearing loudly at the radio - for the second interview on the trot!

Well I have had that feeling for a good while. Don't know what it could be,though. Perhaps the old target bollux?..

Who was it that coined the phrase " hitting the target but missing the point"?

Fans are as guilty as Rubin Carter.

Archived