BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Slogan for next season?

47er

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Forgiven - No. But at the end of the day, Abbey, I'm enough of a realist to know that we need to pay the bills or guarantee the loans. At the moment they seem to be doing that. Without that there is no club simple as that. Of course we could start again in non-League as a new club ground sharing with Darwen or the like but for me that is not Blackburn Rovers although I fully respect those who argue that they would be happier with that than what exists at present. This season I have been happy with the progress made, I've been happy with the way Bowyer has handled things and I'm looking forward to next season. I can't change the past but I can continue to support the manager and players in the future and that is all I intend to do.

You said forgiven before your edit

New giant sand pit being opened so all you Rovers Fans can bury your heads in it.

Except that's not a slogan. More like an advert for the opening of a new facility for those who realise the club needs positive support to get better.

You said forgiven before your edit

Forgiven as in do I hold them to blame - of course, there is nobody else to blame. But we are where we are. We can't turn the clock back. We may dislike them but, I don't know about you, I can't pay the wage bill thus I need somebody to fund my hobby of supporting Blackburn Rovers. They are the only game in town and so the people at the club have to work with them and make it work. I do believe we have made strides forward on the pitch and I think that the present manager is on the right lines. Of course it may all come crashing down around our ears but I don't know what the future holds. I know that I enjoyed the game yesterday. I know that I have enjoyed this season more than any since they arrived and I know that for the first time since they arrived I'm actually looking forward to a new season under the present management - Bowyer and his coaching staff. I accept that everyone is different and have different views. That's fair enough. At the end of the day we all support the same club.

Archived