BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Shaun 'HBK' Michaels at Ewood?

Hey guys, I was going over some famous Blackburn fans with a few friends of mine. I remembered the wrestler shaun michaels turning up at ewood once and when i mentioned it, my friend (being a massive wrestling fan) said that never happened.

I was only young at the time and can't really remember, but im sure he was at ewood for something, does anyone remember or am I going crazy?

• Backroom

He was here to support 'The Blackburn Rovers'

He was definitely there the story was something like he had an auntie from blackburn or similar

if anyone can manage to dig up a picture or article I would be eternally grateful :)

You might want to try the Lancashire Telegraph archives. Sure I remember it being in there but I don't recall him being at the ground. Could well be wrong though, long time ago.

I vaugly remember this, wasn't he at the West Ham away game towards the end of the title wining season in 95?

That's what I remember too. He was interviewed on Sky at Upton Park. As Tom said, he was supporting "The Blackburn Rovers". Comical interview.

Did we get beat that day? Witscghe scoring for us?

Archived