BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Blackburn Rovers v Liverpool QF Replay - 8th April 2015

I find it odd that the Bowyerista's claim with one breath that he was responsible for bringing down the wage bill and then say with the another that he has nothing to do with finances.

You couldn't make it up. But somehow they do :blink:

You tried, and failed, to convince posters that Bowyer had spent almost 20m on players, you made that up!

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I find it odd that the Bowyerista's claim with one breath that he was responsible for bringing down the wage bill and then say with the another that he has nothing to do with finances.

You couldn't make it up. But somehow they do :blink:

Wrong. some said, quite rightly, that he HAD to bring down the wage bill while rebuilding the club/team. He has no control over whether we met FFP, that was the lagacy of the Kean/Anderson era. It isn't difficult.

No Gav. I know reading hasn't been your forte, even after your Wednesday epiphany. I said THE CLUB had spent £16m on transfers trying to get out of this league in respense to somoene saying Souness had greater resources (he spent £8m).

Do keep up and try to read whole posts properly before mashing the keyboard with your forehead in apoplexy.

The fact that such resources have been wasted by a succession of miscreants in order to deliver abject medioctrity is criminal and should not be taken as lightly as you do.

No Gav. I know reading hasn't been your forte, even after your Wednesday epiphany. I said THE CLUB had spent £16m on transfers trying to get out of this league in respense to somoene saying Souness had greater resources (he spent £8m).

Do keep up and try to read whole posts properly before mashing the keyboard with your forehead in apoplexy.

The fact that such resources have been wasted by a succession of miscreants in order to deliver abject medioctrity is criminal and should not be taken as lightly as you do.

Now now Shaun, play nicely or don't play at all :tu:

We all know what you said, it was bunkum then and its bunkum now.

So anyway.... did you get a thank you letter from Steve and jerome for your contribution to their champagne charlie lifestyle? Have you been invited to holiday in steve's Brunei penthouse perhaps? Thought not. None so blind as those that cannot see.

Hole in one

Said this before but how anyone can compare costs in 2015 with costs over a decade before are ridiculous. British transfer record was 22 million then, now it's 85 million plus, costs have gone up at least four fold. So 8 million then is at least 32 million now.

Fact is we had a management structure then, we don't now.

Souness then, Bowyer now. We can pull out facts but there needs to be context applied to give balance to the argument.

Archived