BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] RANT 2

Relatively recently the Telegraph ran a story about 2 dogs possibly having been poisoned on the canal tow path near Beechwood in Bburn terrible thing to happen and I can't condone that at all.

In the past week I've been walking down that tow path to cherry tree railway station and the amount of dog **** in plastic bags discarded in the trees, on the grass, on the path in bushes is simply disgusting.

What are these dog owners thinking?

TAKE YOUR DOG SH1T HOME, YOU FILTHY SWINES!

If you live in a house where some idiot has thrown his/her plastic bag you can understand the anger and possible revenge mission mentioned above.

And I think that sets the agenda for this thread.

P.s. yes that is a scummy practice, along with all the dodgy cold calls I receive from people that don't sound Indian or Asian at all (jordys&paddys i get quite often)

If they had a scouse accent I would have said scouse ..

what's a jordy? and going off what has been said Paddy is frowned upon.

It is a bit odd that some person would go to the trouble of bagging the poo but then not bother disposing of it properly(there's plenty of bins around) BUT anybody that believes harming or killing the animal in any way is ever an acceptable responce is seriously fkin disturbed and needs Locking away, its not even the dogs fault its the selfish owners fault,at least have the balls to confront the dog owner instead of going out and setting DPG traps like a fkin weirdo.

• Moderation Lead

Relatively recently the Telegraph ran a story about 2 dogs possibly having been poisoned on the canal tow path near Beechwood in Bburn terrible thing to happen and I can't condone that at all.

In the past week I've been walking down that tow path to cherry tree railway station and the amount of dog **** in plastic bags discarded in the trees, on the grass, on the path in bushes is simply disgusting.

What are these dog owners thinking?

TAKE YOUR DOG SH1T HOME, YOU FILTHY SWINES!

If you live in a house where some idiot has thrown his/her plastic bag you can understand the anger and possible revenge mission mentioned above.

There's absolutely no shortage of bins for dog waste, whenever I walk my dog I pass at least 3 on the route...

• Moderation Lead

It only takes 1 or 2 dog walkers put of a 100 to give us all a bad name.

Quite right. Most dog walkers are sensible and responsible folk. There are many dollopers with dogs for image though.....

It is a bit odd that some person would go to the trouble of bagging the poo but then not bother disposing of it properly(there's plenty of bins around) BUT anybody that believes harming or killing the animal in any way is ever an acceptable responce is seriously fkin disturbed and needs Locking away, its not even the dogs fault its the selfish owners fault,at least have the balls to confront the dog owner instead of going out and setting DPG traps like a fkin weirdo.

I don't agree with poisoning the dogs and confront the owners isn't an option as you don't know who is responsible.

But having bags of **** thrown into your garden or in the bushes is as disturbing as taking direct action for me. If it was happening to me I'd lose the plot, not sure I'd go that far but I can understand why someone has.

Its just a bit of @#/? in a bag, have you never changed a nappy.

If that's the case then why can't the owners deal with it? Would you be happy if people threw their rubbish into your garden? It's only plastic/metal/paper.

Ignorant, arrogant, lazy and disgusting individuals. Much like owners who let their dogs foul the pavement and leave it there.

Giving all dog owners a bad name.

Its just a bit of @#/? in a bag, have you never changed a nappy.

Have you ever seen a kid covered in dog **** that some degenerate has launched into your garden?

I'd pass a law that if you're caught not cleaning up your dogs **** then the dogs removed and put down, simple as that.

It's disgusting and lazy.

• Backroom

Have you ever seen a kid covered in dog **** that some degenerate has launched into your garden?

I'd pass a law that if you're caught not cleaning up your dogs **** then the dogs removed and put down, simple as that.

It's disgusting and lazy.

Why punish the dog? That's even more disgusting imo.

What you SHOULD be saying is put down the human.

Why do posters on here have to talk in such silly extremes, no wonder every discussion just turns into a slanging match.

Oh and FYI people do for some reason lob their rubbish into my front garden on a daily basis but I never see the cluckers do it though, but it doesn't get me angry(just a little annoyed) I simply pick it up and throw it into the wheelie bin and get on with my life.

Why punish the dog? That's even more disgusting imo.

What you SHOULD be saying is put down the human.

If these people didn't have dogs they'd be just your normal average Joe public, great members of society.

Give them a dog and they think they've the right to dump dog sh1t in your garden.

It's madness.

• Backroom

If these people didn't have dogs they'd be just your normal average Joe public, great members of society.

Give them a dog and they think they've the right to dump dog sh1t in your garden.

It's madness.

So you give someone a dog and the person doesn't adhere to their responsibilities. So you kill the dog?

Why not punish the owner? The dog doesn't know any better.

Would you say that if a child breaks something in a shop but the parent doesn't pay for it, the shopkeeper can kill the child?

Pikeys have set up camp opposite my folks' gaff in Bash. Shameless w@nkers.

you are joking right? Surely thats the most expensive council tax band that pikeys have lived in...

So you give someone a dog and the person doesn't adhere to their responsibilities. So you kill the dog?

Why not punish the owner? The dog doesn't know any better.

Would you say that if a child breaks something in a shop but the parent doesn't pay for it, the shopkeeper can kill the child?

You're confusing humans with animals, it's a common mistake that a number of dog owners do sadly.

I'd put the dog down, that'll punish the owner more that a £60 fine.

You're confusing humans with animals, it's a common mistake that a number of dog owners do sadly.

No confusion. Animals have rights too. That's a ridiculous attitude. The dog has done nothing wrong. Stupid reaction.

• Backroom

I'm sorry GAV but anyone wishing to kill a healthy dog because of it's owners failings isn't right in the head imo. If it had actually hurt someone, that's a different matter.

A well-raised dog (or any pet) is as much family as anyone else. Have you never lost a pet? I was as upset when my 2 dogs died (separately, there wasn't an inquest) as I was when my grandad died; in fact probably more so because they were a part of my life and routine every single day.

But you'd kill one because it's owner didn't clean up?

• Moderation Lead

you are joking right? Surely thats the most expensive council tax band that pikeys have lived in...

Nope, funny you mention council tax, I doubt they've ever paid it!

Archived