BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] RANT 2

To be honest I couldn't careless what either of you think, that's what I'd do, it would cut the dumping of dog **** overnight. It's rather extreme I agree, but so is dumping it's cr@p in people's garden and in trees and bushes.

I assume you're both vegetarian with you carying about animals so much...

• Backroom

To be honest I couldn't careless what either of you think, that's what I'd do, it would cut the dumping of dog **** overnight. It's rather extreme I agree, but so is dumping it's cr@p in people's garden and in trees and bushes.

I assume you're both vegetarian with you carying about animals so much...

Next time a you get German Shepherd @#/? in your garden, hope it's his job not his dog :P

No, not a veggie. I couldn't live just off chips alone.

I really hope you tread in @#/? every time you leave your fetid troll hole everyday for the rest of your miserable life.

Put your dummy back in.

You're now a dog owner aren't TJ? Lets hope you manage to give it away, poor animal :tu:

And so in just a handful of posts above you've just shown yourself to be the most vile disgusting person on the site by some way, congratulations.

You're not very bright, you've proven that on many occasions, so I'll let you off.

• Backroom

Put your dummy back in.

You're now a dog owner aren't TJ? Lets hope you manage to give it away, poor animal :tu:

Bit uncalled for given the good work he's clearly done with Bruce.

its fine Mike, he's been building up to the point where he can make a comment along those lines all day, its why he brought the issue up again in the 1st place after he tried to get the faux debate/argument started the other day in Bruce's thread, pretty pathetic really.

522b8347e691b20af348b833_736.jpg

Bit uncalled for given the good work he's clearly done with Bruce.

He's incapable of having a reasoned debate, hence him spitting the dummy out above, which is really what's uncalled for, I'm surprised you missed that bit Mike, then again maybe not.

• Backroom

He's incapable of having a reasoned debate, hence him spitting the dummy out above, which is really what's uncalled for, I'm surprised you missed that bit Mike, then again maybe not.

Maybe so. But I still think having a go at him when he's clearly bonded with a dog and had it successfully rehomed is unfair.

Also rather than kill the dog, why not just remove the dog and rehome, and remove the owner's right to keep a pet?

Maybe so. But I still think having a go at him when he's clearly bonded with a dog and had it successfully rehomed is unfair.

Also rather than kill the dog, why not just remove the dog and rehome, and remove the owner's right to keep a pet?

He's a nugget, let's leave it at that.

Having a dog taken off you and rehomed isn't a big enough deterrent in my eyes Mike, that's why I'd have the animal put down.

Back to the footy

No. Its impossible to have a reasonable debate with an unreasonable person and my tolerance level for bs is pretty low so I don't even bother to humour the contents of their 'opinions'

P.s whatever the post above from roverthetop was supposed to be, it still give me a chuckle, cheers

What a prick gav really is. If I knew where u lived I would throw dog craps in ur garden and make ur children eat it

I don't agree with Gav but this right here is a problem in our country. Where we care more about animals than children.

I'm sure everyone remembers the Jamie Bulger case in the 90s. What's not common is that people witnessed a couple of kids kicking the crap of Jamie in the street and chose not to do anything. However in the same week 13 people phoned the police when they saw a dog kicked in the street.

I'm sure everyone remembers the Jamie Bulger case in the 90s. What's not common is that people witnessed a couple of kids kicking the crap of Jamie in the street and chose not to do anything. However in the same week 13 people phoned the police when they saw a dog kicked in the street.

Interesting, but I think of somebody was to research those stats it wouldn't be quite so black and white, those stats do seem a little propaganderish(there's a new word just for theno ;) )

Archived