BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Bowyer's thoughts on the season

so Bowyer could have come out and said "you know what, i take full responsibility for this season, its my team, and i will do what it takes to make things right next season" etc etc Instead, he talks about failings over a specific period in terms of results, but he was the coach, and he should have ensured we got the results to get us through that. Im just amazed at this guy, and why people still believe that if we got rid of him, that we cannot find another real manager who could do a better job.

Bowyer's bound to be thumping the promotion drum. Club's got them old season tickets to sell.

By mid-December they'll be talking about the Push for 12th.

that has basically happened since he got the job, no?

Still pushing the FFP line, first the LT moaning about FFP then Bowyer.

Would kind of love it if we could find some way out of the FFP restrictions and then Bowyer wouldn't be able to use that excuse for his tactical ineptitude. I still believe we could have another Kean here in terms of saying anything to keep his job, early days yet but if we find ourselves battling relegation I am half expecting to read reports of there not enough dew on the pitch.

Kean started talking about squad value then became more bizarre as he went on...

Still pushing the FFP line, first the LT moaning about FFP then Bowyer.

Would kind of love it if we could find some way out of the FFP restrictions and then Bowyer wouldn't be able to use that excuse for his tactical ineptitude. I still believe we could have another Kean here in terms of saying anything to keep his job, early days yet but if we find ourselves battling relegation I am half expecting to read reports of there not enough dew on the pitch.

Kean started talking about squad value then became more bizarre as he went on...

Questions could be asked how another Evertonian got the main Rovers reporting role with the LT

Archived