SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] i phone 6

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Moderation Lead

On the 6s, have been since release and I have to admit I'm enjoying it! The battery life has been surprisingly good, and it runs nice and quickly for the most part!

On the 6s, have been since release and I have to admit I'm enjoying it! The battery life has been surprisingly good, and it runs nice and quickly for the most part!

Fab aren't they, I can't justify upgrading to the 6s though, will wait for the 7 😄

Tell you what though the photos are that good with the 6, can't think what the software will do with a 12meg camera

• 1 month later...

Motorola Moto GB (2nd generation) about £135/140. Knocks the socks off everything else in terms of value for money. Same software as the Nexus 5.

Bought my lad one and very likely I'll get one next year when I finish working. Have an iPhone 5S through work

Motorola Moto GB (2nd generation) about £135/140. Knocks the socks off everything else in terms of value for money. Same software as the Nexus 5.

Bought my lad one and very likely I'll get one next year when I finish working. Have an iPhone 5S through work

The Nexus 5 has just been upgraded to Marshmallow (Android 6.0) so at least google are still supporting it and it's meant to bring battery improvements.

• 4 weeks later...

I am not really a techHead, although I mostly favour Apple equipment these days. I'm retired now so to be honest I'm not a heavy user, but I do need to replace my existing 3s which I inherited from my son a few years ago, it is very much on its last legs with texting almost impossible.

What to do ? 5s, 6, or 6s, l guess I need something reasonably future proof which will last me a long time.

The general view I feel is for people upgrading from 3 or 4 the iPhone 6 is the one to go for as the improvements are significant. Upgrading from 5 to 6 doesn't bring that many benefits.

I have a 5S and can't think of anything j want that it won't do. If you're a light user and just want some texts, calls, web browsing and email the iPhone 5 is excellent and I guess much cheaper than the 6.

Moto GB for £135ish is a very good deal.

I had the iphone 5s for two years and was very happy with it. When the 6s came out the deal was cheaper per month than what I was paying so I got the 6s and sold my old phone on e bay for £270. I'm glad I did as the 6s is so much faster in everything that it does.

I had the iphone 5s for two years and was very happy with it. When the 6s came out the deal was cheaper per month than what I was paying so I got the 6s and sold my old phone on e bay for £270. I'm glad I did as the 6s is so much faster in everything that it does.

i have the 6 and I love it. Halfway through my contract so I couldn't justify the expense upgrading to the 6s. force touch is fab but it needs the apps etc to catch up ! :)

I recently bought a Samsung tablet because they were cheap, it's really good but once you get used to iOS !

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived