BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Brockhall Visit?

Tried finding a training centre related thread, no luck.

I've mentioned in another thread that I should be visiting Blackburn for 5 days to watch 2 matches. On the Monday I was wondering whether visiting the Brockhall Training Complex would be worth a visit. Don't know whether it's allowed to watch training sessions, but I also thought maybe it would be an experience if we could maybe meet players get a couple of photos, autographs..

Has anyone else here ever visited the training centre for similar reasons?

Tried finding a training centre related thread, no luck.

I've mentioned in another thread that I should be visiting Blackburn for 5 days to watch 2 matches. On the Monday I was wondering whether visiting the Brockhall Training Complex would be worth a visit. Don't know whether it's allowed to watch training sessions, but I also thought maybe it would be an experience if we could maybe meet players get a couple of photos, autographs..

Has anyone else here ever visited the training centre for similar reasons?

Tell them your name is Ken from Taro or you used to work for an agency you can't remember the name of. Not only will the gates open but you might get accommodation and a piece of the action :lol:

Shouldn't be a problem. It certainly wasn't under previous regimes. As others have said, contact Lyndsey Talbot. Last time I was there we got to take penalties against Sir Brad (The day Andy Cole and Graeme Souness had a little 'tiff')

I've sent an email to Lyndsey on Tuesday but got no reply so far. The email address I found on an article on the site was LTalbot@rovers.co.uk.

Is this still the right email (taken off an article from 2015 I think) or does anyone know of any alternate email address?

• Moderation Lead

Out of curiosity can I ask what Sergei has done? Just wondering about the hostility is all. Is he involved in the club somehow?

Think he outed himself as a Venky employee before.

Out of curiosity can I ask what Sergei has done? Just wondering about the hostility is all. Is he involved in the club somehow?

Venky puppet and taker of poisoned coin . Thinks he's above us peasant fans and all round teachers pet of greasy venkyscum

I've sent an email to Lyndsey on Tuesday but got no reply so far. The email address I found on an article on the site was LTalbot@rovers.co.uk.

Is this still the right email (taken off an article from 2015 I think) or does anyone know of any alternate email address?

Yes.

Archived