BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers Friendly

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Poor game, can tell its the first for both teams for a while.

Conway has been the best so far.

Think the Austrian team have already played 5? games , wee gem2 was on about them being a bit ahead of us in pre season on the Rovers site yesterday I think

The back four look comfortable in possession, although they haven't been put under any pressure. The movement off the ball has been reasonable. The balls into the box from all areas has been poor at best. The fitness levels look better than previous seasons at this time.

I believe it's the Austrians final pre season game of 5?!

Think the Austrian team have already played 5? games , wee gem2 was on about them being a bit ahead of us in pre season on the Rovers site yesterday I think

Crikey! They've not looked five games fitter.

Think we will see the changes rung at HT.

Back four looks competent.

Hendrie - Looks a cultured type of LB, delivery poor thus far but you can tell he has something about him, reminds me of Gresko. Think he's a wee bit sluggish though but possibly fair given it's the first game of Pre-Season.

Sound similar to how it's been for pretty much every regular game over past 5 years then.

If you want to see a lack of fitness and touch you should have seen Aberdeen on Thursday, and that was a competitive game, they where shocking.

Nice to get a run out wont judge too much, seems very humid there...Conway has been decent always looking to beat his man...there is a few streams around if people wanted to watch id imagine there is no copyright..

Archived