BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Transfers Part 2

Tom

They are well on course to finally create a mess we'll never recover from whether they stay or go that's for sure.

Sadly, I totally agree because my major worry is they have also decimated the supporter base most of whom will never return despite their rhetoric to the contrary.

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sadly, I totally agree because my major worry is they have also decimated the supporter base most of whom will never return despite their rhetoric to the contrary.

The spite and ignorance of them may just hold on and watch us slide into oblivion. If in 2 years time there are no assets to sell then the club can't pay it's way simple as that. Will they then inject enough to tick it over or will they let the bank put us in admin ?

The sooner we sell all our best players, the sooner the team plays in front of hundreds rather than thousands , the sooner these crooks sell up and foooook off

So we can actually rebuild the carnage they have created.

I really do wonder what the final tipping point will be for the 6500 or so rovers fans who will subject themselves to another season at graveyard ewood[/quote}

You've got a season ticket but you won't be going?

The spite and ignorance of them may just hold on and watch us slide into oblivion. If in 2 years time there are no assets to sell then the club can't pay it's way simple as that. Will they then inject enough to tick it over or will they let the bank put us in admin ?

The spite for me has already shown its hand: To go or not to attend? It's a real catch 22: literally support the club or contribute to its downfall, we don't care but how much do you? As long as they pay HMRC, forget admin or liquidation.

Madame is Bob Lord's illegitimate daughter, I tell thee!!

And if we don't support the Club - Season Tickets etc etc - revenue falls further leading to the demise of Rovers. I hate what these people have done but lets be clear we would have been in Administration by now without their "support"

As if this hasn't been spelled out already! The longer you support the club financially, the longer they will stay.

Don't ask me why though.

I'm no Venky Lover but this is complete bull-manure. If you think 7 or 8 thousand ( if we're lucky ) season ticket holders is somehow inducing them to stay you're living in cloud cuckoo land.

And if we don't support the Club - Season Tickets etc etc - revenue falls further leading to the demise of Rovers. I hate what these people have done but lets be clear we would have been in Administration by now without their "support"

Replied to this in the 'boycott' thread as it's more applicable and keep s the thread on track.

That's exactly what we want and need.

Cheston has confirmed that we are aiming 'above 15th, around the play offs'.

Should have put that on the season ticket campaign.

The sooner we sell all our best players, the sooner the team plays in front of hundreds rather than thousands , the sooner these crooks sell up and foooook off

So we can actually rebuild the carnage they have created.

I really do wonder what the final tipping point will be for the 6500 or so rovers fans who will subject themselves to another season at graveyard ewood

Cmon Mullan, we all know the answer to that

Stop with this the demise of the club nonsense, if we dont support the club etc. Since 2010 when these dogs showed up, its been downhill from there.

We will be okay if they leave, somebody will pick it up, and if that means we go to league 2 with kids and no money, so be it. But the quicker Venkys get @#/? the better

That's exactly what we want and need.

Cheston has confirmed that we are aiming 'above 15th, around the play offs'.

Should have put that on the season ticket campaign.

The blokes in cloud cuckoo land.

Neither the managerial appointment or the transfer policy suggest anything but a relegation battle.

Playoffs? Come on Cheston, back down to planet earth please.

Venkys dont even want to take the time out to talk to the fans personally, and yet they want us to support the club? The Venkys are taking us the fans as fools, looking down upon us and laughing at us. And yet some people moan about those not attending or staying away? Cmon people, venkys have destroyed the club, and they are now just taking the last little that remains. Be happy about what they are doing, they love us

Venkys dont even want to take the time out to talk to the fans personally, and yet they want us to support the club? The Venkys are taking us the fans as fools, looking down upon us and laughing at us. And yet some people moan about those not attending or staying away? Cmon people, venkys have destroyed the club, and they are now just taking the last little that remains. Be happy about what they are doing, they love us

Venkys and Blackburn Rovers are not the same thing. The club and Venkys are two separate entities. The club was here before Venkys and it will be here after Venkys. It's the club people are supporting not the owners.

Venkys and Blackburn Rovers are not the same thing. The club and Venkys are two separate entities. The club was here before Venkys and it will be here after Venkys. It's the club people are supporting not the owners.

It has always been so... http://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/sport/football/9146562.display/- this is from more than 5 years ago.

It was a mess then. It is a bigger mess now. At least back then we had made a fknn signing... ogh wait - it was Myles (who???) Anderson...

It has always been so... http://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/sport/football/9146562.display/- this is from more than 5 years ago.

It was a mess then. It is a bigger mess now. At least back then we had made a fknn signing... ogh wait - it was Myles (who???) Anderson...

wow ... It's like nothing has changed in 5 years

I'm no Venky Lover but this is complete bull-manure. If you think 7 or 8 thousand ( if we're lucky ) season ticket holders is somehow inducing them to stay you're living in cloud cuckoo land.

Your usual charming self I note.

1. I wish I had a quid for every post that started "I'm no Venky Lover but...."

2. In a couple of years you'll be writing "If you think 4 or 5 thousand season ticket holders etc......"

3. Cuckoos! Interesting species. Take over someone else"s nest, turf out the existing inhabitants, lie back and expect to be endlessly fed by others.Good analogy!

4.If you think Venkys would stay if Rovers hosted a game and no-one turned up you are in La-La Land.

5.What"s your suggestion?

Your usual charming self I note.

1. I wish I had a quid for every post that started "I'm no Venky Lover but...."

2. In a couple of years you'll be writing "If you think 4 or 5 thousand season ticket holders etc......"

3. Cuckoos! Interesting species. Take over someone else"s nest, turf out the existing inhabitants, lie back and expect to be endlessly fed by others.Good analogy!

4.If you think Venkys would stay if Rovers hosted a game and no-one turned up you are in La-La Land.

5.What"s your suggestion?

Wrong thread but 4 is only a theory - I happen to think it's a bit simple and since they've watched 10,000+ ST holders walk away already and made no effort to appease the rest, I have doubts.

Am in la la land?

Disingenuous response. The La La land is a response to an accusation that I'm in Cloud Cuckoo Land as you well knew.

It annoys me when you try to,play the honest broker.

Absolutely nothing disingenuous about my post.

Any transfer news or just another thread detailing Venky's various howlers? Can we not just keep their multitude of bad decisions and potential impending doom to one thread?

Seconded

Archived