BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Soccer Camp

Just a note if anyone was considering sending their kids to the Soccer Camp at Rovers. My 7 year old had a superb time Monday and Tuesday, better still he came back ready for bed! Something positive from Rovers and a great price at just 12 pounds a day. The staff did a great job.

He refused to wear a venkys out teeshirt, good for him to mix with many Rovers fans his age too.

Keeps them interested.

Just a note if anyone was considering sending their kids to the Soccer Camp at Rovers. My 7 year old had a superb time Monday and Tuesday, better still he came back ready for bed! Something positive from Rovers and a great price at just 12 pounds a day. The staff did a great job.

He refused to wear a venkys out teeshirt, good for him to mix with many Rovers fans his age too.

Keeps them interested.

Ground him for a week :)

Keeps them interested.

Credit for trying

Keeps them interested.

boooooooooooooo lol

My daughter went during half term last year. She loved it so I can understand your lad enjoying himself. Like you say, at £12 a day it's bargain childcare! I think it works out even cheaper if they go all week.

So basically cheaper than your normal childcare Windy. Good thinking that lol

Archived