BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Notts County Friendly

Should be a good test today for the young un's. Some promising players in amongst them.

Do they stand a chance in this game? The bookmakers have Notts County as favourites, so I assume that people are aware we are playing the youngsters.

Do they stand a chance in this game? The bookmakers have Notts County as favourites, so I assume that people are aware we are playing the youngsters.

could be a season changing result :closedeyes: and give OC a thoughtful evening

You wouldn't think so but it will give Coyle an idea of who may be able to make the step-up to the first team.

No Corry Evans at all this weekend?

I noticed that! He hasn't been reported as injured i don't think.

• Backroom

Wheelock says he's injured

El Baktaoui skims the bar from the edge of the box

Evans recent injury record is a bit of a cause for concern. Didn't he spend a big portion of last season injured?

Wheelock says he's injured

:rock:

El Baktaoui skims the bar from the edge of the box

He's obviously keen (or desperate) to be sticking around this long. His agent probably knows that you are more likely to get spotted in the Championship that in Scotland.

Can you imagine the kind of players we would be looking at in League One? :(

• Backroom

Weird that Magloire started with the first team but since then seems to have been on the bench for the young lads

It's a bit unfair on the Notts. supporters to turn up with that bunch. They may be expecting a game.

I hope El Baktaoui gets signed up. He sounds like an exciting prospect. They are few and far between these days.

:rock:

He's obviously keen (or desperate) to be sticking around this long. His agent probably knows that you are more likely to get spotted in the Championship that in Scotland.

Can you imagine the kind of players we would be looking at in League One? :(

Similar to the ones we are looking at now ...

its called backward planning !

Whether or not Faisall signs will be very revealing. I don't believe Coyle thinks he's good enough, so if he signs him it will be a big indication that he doesnt have the backing he wanted from the owners.

What makes you say that? Has somebody told you or have you imagined it?

Archived