BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] 9.30Pm Tonight - New Social Media Hashtag

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So Keans contract says he can be sacked without compensation if he is found to be bringing the club into disrepute whilst under the influence of alcohol.

So swerving down the m6 after getting pished celebrating Man Us title win at Ewood, and blaming the fans who 'spiked' at least one of the several drinks he had didn't count.

So Keans contract says he can be sacked without compensation if he is found to be bringing the club into disrepute whilst under the influence of alcohol.

So swerving down the m6 after getting pished celebrating Man Us title win at Ewood, and blaming the fans who 'spiked' at least one of the several drinks he had didn't count.

Don't forget: =

My advice to everyone is read each of those documents word for word, with a pen and note pad. Note dates, figures, bonuses, additional salaries.

Think back on what you have read on here the last few years, then realise that the same clowns who ran SEM run cresendo who STILL run rovers!!

Then ask yourself , what can I do to make a stand

Glen, are the Raos purely puppets?

Worse (ban me if you like)

They are evil @#/?s, who know exactly the script, who breathe the fear of god into people, who endorse corruption , bribery and threaten peoples lives ,( i know as a victim). These are not the wounded poor hoodwinked , these people are calculated and wont rest til this club is gone

I sure hope that Indian journalist publishes something earth-shaking...

Where the hell are the British reporters who should be exposing this scam? I guarantee that five whole years ago a good many of us were on here asking the same sort of questions and yet here we are in 2016 STILL without one newspaper daring to question something so obviously corrupt.

It just makes me fume...

I go back to a statement I made a week or two back.

What sort of Premier League Club owners make provision for in their manager's contract extension for his salary and BONUSES in the event of relegation to League 4?

They not only knew about relegation, they anticipated it but there was no intention of sacking him if it occurred!

What ever makes a good manager in Venkyland clearly had nothing to do with events on the field.

And that's where it all starts.

Why are they doing this to us?? What do they gain out of destroying our football club?

THIS is the key question for me. I just don't get it.

What is the upside for Venkys with owning Rovers?

My advice to everyone is read each of those documents word for word, with a pen and note pad. Note dates, figures, bonuses, additional salaries.

Think back on what you have read on here the last few years, then realise that the same clowns who ran SEM run cresendo who STILL run rovers!!

In answer to the question posed by yourself Glen, what do you suggest?

Sadly and to quote my missus today " you're flogging a dead horse".

Is it a case that nobody wants to know because their nose is in the trough?

They are evil @#/?s, who know exactly the script, who breathe the fear of god into people, who endorse corruption , bribery and threaten peoples lives ,( i know as a victim). These are not the wounded poor hoodwinked , these people are calculated and wont rest til this club is gone

Said it all along a bunch of corrupt con jobs who've hidden behind this naïve and thick lark all along. Bled this club dry.

Reading between the lines of those letters/contracts, it's all there.

We have been bled dry by JA and his cronies

Why has the link been taken down? Surely any legal issue is with the site hosting them and not this site?

I go back to a statement I made a week or two back.

What sort of Premier League Club owners make provision for in their manager's contract extension for his salary and BONUSES in the event of relegation to League 4?

They not only knew about relegation, they anticipated it but there was no intention of sacking him if it occurred!

What ever makes a good manager in Venkyland clearly had nothing to do with events on the field.

And that's where it all starts.

This is some dark arts sh**.

Premier league club to conference within 10 years would make a nice bet :blink:

Anyone else heard this ? it's been doing the rounds for a while, even I dismissed it as rollocks ages ago but after recent revelations ....

I would if I had the link.

Okay, so I've been off here all night. What are these documents that have been released tonight (Kean's contract). Secondly, Glen, what involvement do JA and co still have - specifically? I know you and I and all of us likely need to tread carefully but surely there's one hell of a documentary here for the Beeb or similar?

Also worth remembering that the FA have also been aware and in possession of these documents and lots of others for a long time, you know the ones involving an FA approved agent and a former FA business partner with former FA employees on staff as well as a club with an FA member on the club board, wonder why they did not do anything?

Maybe the FA mute on the Rovers board could organise a meeting to answer this question, obviously with a free lunch thrown in

So why isn't the Venkys / kentaro/ crescendo the thing that should be tweeted? Urging FA investigate corrupt club.

If that trends or whatever the word is they won't be able to act or sue anyone will they?? Surely too expensive to try to take action against thousands of Twitter re tweets

Archived