BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers Vs Wolves **attend But Don't Enter**

Madon

• Backroom

There has been talk of doing this for the last few years now. With the appointment of Coyle, recent performances and the emergence of the documents that have come to light tonight we need to make a stand. We have tried everything, there's not much left. It probably won't work but at least we can say we tried.

We have a week to spread the word.

Attend the game, gather at the Blackburn End and don't enter the ground.

#VenkysOut

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There has been talk of doing this for the last few years now. With the appointment of Coyle, recent performances and the emergence of the documents that have come to light tonight we need to make a stand. We have tried everything, there's not much left. It probably won't work but at least we can say we tried.

We have a week to spread the word.

Attend the game, gather at the Blackburn End and don't enter the ground.

#VenkysOut

Have I missed something? What documents?

I posted the links to the alleged documents shared on twitter,i think there is more on there.

I take no responsibility over these alleged documents or the authenticity and merely copied the links what was on twitter.

Quite happy to take them down mods if this is a no no and against BRFCs rules.

I posted the links to the alleged documents shared on twitter,i think there is more on there.

I take no responsibility over these alleged documents or the authenticity and merely copied the links what was on twitter.

Quite happy to take them down mods if this is a no no

and against BRFCs rules.

Could you or somebody else who has the link send it to me please?

This could be something definitely worth doing. However, I don't think you need to campaign here. I think there needs to be a twitter campaign/facebook campaign. You are preaching to the choir here. That "TheRovers" group is full of Rovers Fans, perhaps there would be a good place to start.

if it works or not its a start and a good way to gauge how the whole fan base feel. i think more people would be willing to take part this time around as all the excuses have been used and its clear were we are heading and what ever intentions venkys have are clearly not in the best intrest of the club. any media coverage might highlight why we were so angry about the whole kean thing and the outside world would start to perceive us in a diffrent light. something needs to be done. this may not be the answer but could be the ripple that starts the wave. if you join the protest i feel it best to not argue with fans entering and vice versa. we need a united front whatever your opinions are. i read alot of fans wanting the same thing but the huge divide whether to boycott or support your team the end result is the same. we all want venkys gone.

Not saying it's a bad idea but not sure Burton is the best game to choose.

It's a new team for many, it will be the first game for returning holiday makers, and it's a game fans will be looking for us to win. Even though it will be no gimme.

This is one of those games where, if we are losing, things could really turn. Fans in the ground are likely to react. Especially if we lose to Cardiff. The protest is more likely to be a spontaneous mass walk out.

It feels like we are on the brink of fan vs fan fighting, such is the ill feeling of dissenters towards Venkys, and the 'get behind the boys' brigade towards dissenters. I really hope it doesn't come to that.

Not saying it's a bad idea but not sure Burton is the best game to choose.

It's a new team for many, it will be the first game for returning holiday makers, and it's a game fans will be looking for us to win. Even though it will be no gimme.

This is one of those games where, if we are losing, things could really turn. Fans in the ground are likely to react. Especially if we lose to Cardiff. The protest is more likely to be a spontaneous mass walk out.

It feels like we are on the brink of fan vs fan fighting, such is the ill feeling of dissenters towards Venkys, and the 'get behind the boys' brigade towards dissenters. I really hope it doesn't come to that.

Stuart ..if fans are more bothered about "ticking off " Burton as seen rather than getting their club back then we ve no chance..fullstop.

And thats not a dig at you but just a general assumption

Stuart ..if fans are more bothered about "ticking off " Burton as seen rather than getting their club back then we ve no chance..fullstop.

And thats not a dig at you but just a general assumption

That's just the way it is.

Hope you've sobered up pal. :tu:

That's just the way it is.

Hope you've sobered up pal. :tu:

HaHa hic ..i was actually sober !

As you say thats just the way it is and thats the difference between us and Blackpool.

We re on a losing streak ..beginning of the season.. crowds at an all time low ..why not now? Or do we pick a game that everyones happy to miss and run the risk of the team actually going on an unbeaten run (yes im sober ..i think !)and then that will be it fans back onboard ?

I'd just say to those who are finding it hard to boycott or remain so loyal to the shirt that they don't want to be seen to be doing anything to disrupt the team IT'S ONE GAME. Just one game make a stand even if it's just for the first ten mins or something it's no different to the thousands who regularly walk out ten mins before the end whenever we are losing.

Just stand together and make a statement just this one time and show how unhappy we are and how they'll end up with sub 5k crowds before long if they don't take some kind of concrete action. We have to starve these parasites out it's the only way.

It's an early season game so we aren't sealing relegation nor stopping it, better to get on it now.

Can't do Burton as I am in the Lakes.

A better game to chose is Crewe at home. We will have more outside than inside and folk don't feel like they have to use their ST.

Crewe please !!

good grief .. :rolleyes:

A night game with a guaranteed low crowd anyway ..? ..im hoping you re being sarcastic ..

good grief .. :rolleyes:

A night game with a guaranteed low crowd anyway ..? ..im hoping you re being sarcastic ..

It might be easier to get all but about 2k staying away from that one so he has a point but it would need good publicity as to why there is no crowd or it'd just be passed off as lack of interest / crap support.

It might be easier to get all but about 2k staying away from that one so he has a point but it would need good publicity as to why there is no crowd or it'd just be passed off as lack of interest / crap support.

And thats what it will be passed off as ,a league cup night game no interest so no interest to the press.

A saturday league game would make an greater impression,surely thats the idea isnt it ?

With the docs being released, the rubbish performances, venkys silence, will those who still believe in this farce still want to support this crap?

This.

How can anyone just turn up and 'support the team' knowing full well what is un folding?.Sticking your head in the sand is no longer acceptable while Ewood Burns.

Protests need to start asap.

And thats what it will be passed off as ,a league cup night game no interest so no interest to the press.

A saturday league game would make an greater impression,surely thats the idea isnt it ?

100% correct.

HaHa hic ..i was actually sober !

As you say thats just the way it is and thats the difference between us and Blackpool.

We re on a losing streak ..beginning of the season.. crowds at an all time low ..why not now? Or do we pick a game that everyones happy to miss and run the risk of the team actually going on an unbeaten run (yes im sober ..i think !)and then that will be it fans back onboard ?

Maybe the Crewe game would be better?

Perhaps this season's slogan could be: Season Ticket And No More

What it would really take for headlines though would be a boycott of a big televised cup game, like the Liverpool one. But even that will never happen because there will always be demand from glory hunters and local "Premier League Fans".

To be honest I won't be at the Burton game anyway so if it helps to count me in the stats, it takes no effort from me at all.

Sadly a game v Liverpool or Utd even if every home regular stayed away the ground would be filled up with local plastics of these clubs from all over East Lancs and Preston.

Oh and the odd big game hunting super blue who's only been to a handful of games since 95, of which we must have thousands :(

Archived