BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rip Uncle Jack

R.I.P uncle jack our greatest supporter. 16 years ago you was taken away from us , that shocked the town and supporter base.

Your gift to our club will never be repeated,

I'm so sorry , that your hard work is being destroyed , but our memories can never be taken.

I promise, as long as I have air in my lungs, I will never stop fighting until this famous club is in safe hands once more x

Just to think that what jack did was 100% for the fans and the town. He had no agenda, no ego to massage, just genuine benevolence. Even in death jack wanted his legacy to continue placing the club in the hands of those he could trust to care for the club he loved so much...

...and those trusted to look after the club have abused that trust in the most disgusting way all to make a quick shilling. It's evil, pure greed, leaches sucking the blood out of the club all so individuals can have a few more quid in the bank without actually having to work for it.

I hope they all rot in hell.

I don't really think he is resting in peace due to the wretched people who have done their best to dismantle what he built. But if he is watching he will be proud of what has happened in the last few days.

Massively missed but never forgotten.

Nearly in tears reading this page! What a man and we MUST fight for his legacy.

Personally not on twitter so don't really know hiw things work, but is it worth adding another hashtag even if just for today?

Something like #venkysout #forunclejack or #forjackwalker (more might know who we mean with the second one)

Just a thought.

One day you will RIP great man!

On the anniversary of his death each year, I immediately drift back to where I was when I heard the news. I was on holiday with my son and daughter in France. At the time they were aged 9 & 7 and I had just split with their mother. It was my now Ex wife you sent us a message to tell us of his passing. Even though they were only young, both kids had a season ticket and knew exactly what Jack had done for the club. They both also knew what a mess the club was in before Jack got involved.

Jump forward 16 short years and here we now are with the mess that the club has become. Fortunately both kids are still Rovers mad and my two year old Grandson will grow up to be a fan too. For Jacks memory we now need to all unite, get rid of these shysters and ensure the club is still around for our future generation.

RIP big fella the best fan any football club will ever have.

After the horror show currently taking place in Cardiff, I can only retreat to YouTube for a swift reminder of the great times you gave us.

Venkys, agents and backstabbing self serving coaches have spat and continue to spit on your legacy.

The Rovers fans will not go quietly into the night anymore, we will get our club back for you and respect what you left for us.

R.I.P Uncle Jack, Rovers greatest ever.

Archived