BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Duffy

Whatever the views on the nature of the own goals which have set about dividing the fans yet again on social media there is no doubt this guy has been playing and acting like a plonker from the start of the season.

That in itself might have contributed to the own goals if not on purpose so it's unacceptable whatever way it's dressed up.

Does anyone know of a Bolton, Blackpool or Charlton player who's acted in this manor whilst their clubs have been going to the wall ?

Despite us struggling this guy should be dumped in the U21's now till his contract ends and left to rot like Best if there is any notion whatsoever he isn't throwing straight dice ! We are doomed anyway and any money from a sale will just disappear so it makes no odds to us really he's a bad egg imo.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whatever the views on the nature of the own goals which have set about dividing the fans yet again on social media there is no doubt this guy has been playing and acting like a plonker from the start of the season.

That in itself might have contributed to the own goals if not on purpose so it's unacceptable whatever way it's dressed up.

Does anyone know of a Bolton, Blackpool or Charlton player who's acted in this manor whilst their clubs have been going to the wall ?

Despite us struggling this guy should be dumped in the U21's now till his contract ends and left to rot like Best if there is any notion whatsoever he isn't throwing straight dice ! We are doomed anyway and any money from a sale will just disappear so it makes no odds to us really he's a bad egg imo.

He does not deserve his own thread,

just saying

True but I doubt Venkys will see it that way. They'll want their fee however small.

Sorry---in reply to Tomphil above.

Those idiots will have been thinking they'll be getting 3.5 mill for him or something they are that stupid. Rumours he's got something sorted with Celtic so he ain't bothered about watching scouts from other clubs.

Hopefully he's played himself out of an instant move now the big dozy clumsy self obsessed twohat.

Those idiots will have been thinking they'll be getting 3.5 mill for him or something they are that stupid. Rumours he's got something sorted with Celtic so he ain't bothered about watching scouts from other clubs.

Hopefully he's played himself out of an instant move now the big dozy clumsy self obsessed twohat.

Maybe it's his way of protesting, his own #venkysout

Not sure why he had to disrespect Jack Walkers memory though.

Maybe it's his way of protesting, his own #venkysout

Not sure why he had to disrespect Jack Walkers memory though.

I'm open to the fact the rest of his contribution tonight may have been on purpose but I'm holding out hope that was just an oversight or something. Change of shirt maybe ?

Ultimate @#/? trick if not.

I'm open to the fact the rest of his contribution tonight may have been on purpose but I'm holding out hope that was just an oversight or something. Change of shirt maybe ?

Ultimate @#/? trick if not.

Like I said on the other thread, someone should have pulled him up on it. Fans noticed, you aren't telling me a fellow player, someone on the touchline didn't notice.

Just read this... Wowsers, I think someone needs to sleep it off.

https://twitter.com/craigyboy0/status/766043434289430534

• Backroom

Assume this is nonsense but still:

Blackburn defender Shane Duffy has reportedly stormed out of training this morning and wants to leave the club #BRFC

Assume this is nonsense but still:

Blackburn defender Shane Duffy has reportedly stormed out of training this morning and wants to leave the club #BRFC

Surprised if they're training today, assume they'll travel back today.

You only need to look at Danny Graham's reaction after the second goal to see that he suspected something wasn't right. He had a bemused look of "why did you do that".

He's the biggest disgrace of a player to ever play for this club. Up there with Best, Murphy and Orr.

You only need to see how brain dead the rest of his family are to see that Shane's probably not the brightest either.

You only need to look at Danny Graham's reaction after the second goal to see that he suspected something wasn't right. He had a bemused look of "why did you do that".

He's the biggest disgrace of a player to ever play for this club. Up there with Best, Murphy and Orr.

You only need to see how brain dead the rest of his family are to see that Shane's probably not the brightest either.

Seriously?

Duffys had a terrible start to the season but he's always given 110% for the cause, some perspective required...

Seriously?

Duffys had a terrible start to the season but he's always given 110% for the cause, some perspective required...

His attitude stinks. What he did last night is the worst act of professionalism I've seen from a Rovers player. Deliberate sending off so he wouldn't have to play at the weekend, and Imo at least one deliberate own goal, and taking off his black armband at ht. How can he not be up there with Orr et al after that?

Seriously?

Sorry, but his attitude at the moment stinks and I can't ever recall an individual having as a bad a night as he did yesterday.

Instead of getting his head down, he is blatantly ensuring he can't stay at the club.

Disgraceful.

Archived