BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] The Message Is Clear

TBTF

Things are without doubt building to a frenzy and at last we seem to have a united fan base for the first time in about 6 years.

Much has been written about all manner of different toxic things this week all of which appear to have their merits to some extent or another.

It has been mentioned on here by a fair few that the anger has to be directed at the complete incompetence of Venkys and what they have done to our Club.

I think it absolutely vital that we all stay on that track. It is so easy to dive off in all manner of directions (god , there's enough material to go at) but as this starts to get into the wider football and media world thanks to some sterling efforts by fans on this MB I thought it was important to just to be clear.

I am in no way behind the Coyle appointment but we are 10 days into the new season and for those who have little idea what has gone on at Rovers if the chants are about ''Coyle Out'' then we will lose sympathy in influential quarters very very quickly. If it ends up with the message being that we want Coyle out after 10 days of the season then it will discredit the message in a big way.

If we are seen to be supporting the team vocally (I cant believe I am uttering a reminder to myself to have to do this) then there will be added credibility about our campaign to oust Venkys.

There is even some merit in everybody at the ground getting behind Coyle and chanting his name so that idiots like Holloway don't think we are lunatics. The venom has to be directed at venkys -fact!

These bar stewards have completely destroyed our Club and until they are forced out there is zero chance of anything improving anywhere for us.

The outside world has to know that all our anger is directed at the charlatans who own us and how the FA ever thought they were fit and proper.If it starts to wander off from that straight line then I think the whole thing will totally lose its impact.

This has to be our chance to remove these idiots.

VENKYS, A DISGRACE TO INDIA; AN INSULT TO FOOTBALL FANS

Agree.

Coyle been installed for several reasons and none of them good but like I've said all along these Indians and their co partners are not as stupid as they are happy to portray. Far from it there is a con job going on here and installing Coyle is the latest way of trying to deflect attention.

They'll let a head of steam build up with all the flak and media attention going on him and his inept clueless tactics and clown like demeanour. The perfect fall guy who'll happily do his worst but stand there and take it like Mr Dignified did. He'll be well rewarded and he won't give a toss.

In an ideal world I'd bounce him and his cronies out tomorrow but then what ? All attention for now on India and the dark forces !

Shouldn't Desai have been obliged to come out and give him her full backing by now (positive thinking, works long hours etc), or have the "advisors" slightly changed the script for part 2?

The above is based on the assumption that she is aware who the is manager now

Do we need a simple flyer to be handed out before a game at home clarifying what the message should be?

Focus your protest on Venkys

Avoid bringing other elements into this such as Coyle/Players

We must be united against VENKYS running of the club.

or something

I'm not disputing anything said above but question if the whole fan base is united or just the tiny portion of it on here.

I was very pleased to read the documents but I still don't think many outside this forum are aware of them.

Hopefully the good work being done on here will result in much more wide spread publicity.

I'm not disputing anything said above but question if the whole fan base is united or just the tiny portion of it on here.

I was very pleased to read the documents but I still don't think many outside this forum are aware of them.

Hopefully the good work being done on here will result in much more wide spread publicity.

Exactly John but it needs focus and spotlight on the culprits. The culprits have been here 6 years and its been a catalogue of disaster ever since. If we target the team/manager most outside of Blackburn who have no clue whats gone on in those 6 years will say we are being ridiculous quoting crap like its early days, manager only been here 2 months etc etc

They need to know that we have lived with this cancer for 6 years now -and it was blessed as being fit and proper by the governing body. That's the scandal .....not that we have an ex Burnley manager who is tactically inept.

VENKYS KILL CHICKENS IN INDIA & COMMUNITIES IN ENGLAND

Sorry, but I will chant support for Coyle when Hell freezes over.

I fully agree he is a sideshow, but he is not an innocent victim.

He, like so many others over the past six years, is manipulating the club and getting as much out of it as he can whilst he is here.

If Burton take the lead on Saturday, the atmosphere will quickly become toxic.

You can forget about any ideas about people cheering for the team as it simply won't happen.

I agree 100% that the chant should be for Venky's out.

There are plenty of people have the documents outside of this forum. I have a friend who is an ex footballer who know works for the local radio station. He has also recently spent time scouting for England. He has the documents and I know he has read them as he sent me his comments on the Keans contract.

There are plenty of people have the documents outside of this forum. I have a friend who is an ex footballer who know works for the local radio station. He has also recently spent time scouting for England. He has the documents and I know he has read them as he sent me his comments on the Keans contract.

I don't doubt it but I know many rovers fans and none have even heard about the dossier let alone seen it.

#venkysout - its the only thing that matters at this stage in proceedings.

Coyle is going to make noises in the press about his burnley connections to deflect attention from results, he'll also say protesting is a distraction, we just need to ignore him, he's simply irrelevant in the grand scheme of things.

I know people who still don't get it; who believe those chanting "We Want Venkys Out" instead of "getting behind the boys" are "not true fans".

What I'm not sure of is if they genuinely don't understand or if they just don't want to.

This is now way beyond what happens during the 90 minutes. The long term is the focus now. Since they won't truthfully talk to us, that's got to be a long term without Venkys.

That's aimed at nobody on here by the way but personal experience.

Which were...?

There's no doubt that the Vs are at the root of the demise of the club but Coyle is a part of this and deserves to be given abuse. He's there because of his connections so can't be accepted no matter what he does. The question for me is to what extent the fans are united or are most just reacting to the results.

There's no doubt that the Vs are at the root of the de,use of the club but Coyle is a part of this and deserves to be given abuse. He's there because if his connections so can't be accepted no matter what he does. The question for me is to what extent the fans are united or are most just reacting to the results.

Yes he is one of them. But the media will turn on us if we start on Coyle. It's the head of the snake that needs chopping off. #venkysout

Yes he is one of them. But the media will turn on us if we start on Coyle. It's the head of the snake that needs chopping off. #venkysout

The media won't turn on us because they don't care.

In any case, it's a natural reaction to call for the manager's head when a team is bottom of the league.

The sickening thing is that Coyle can't lose. He can paint himself as an innocent victim.

Whilst it's obvious what the root cause of our predicament is, we would not be in this position had Warnock been appointed.

Agree with this 100%.

It is imperative that the focus of attention is on Venkys. I didn't even hear any reference to Coyle yesterday be it negative or positive.

What I did hear is plenty of Jack Walker chants with the odd Venkys out chants thrown in for good measure.

This is the way forward, ignore Coyle, attack Venkys and laud Uncle Jack.

The media won't turn on us because they don't care.

In any case, it's a natural reaction to call for the manager's head when a team is bottom of the league.

The sickening thing is that Coyle can't lose. He can paint himself as an innocent victim.

Whilst it's obvious what the root cause of our predicament is, we would not be in this position had Warnock been appointed.

Exactly Warnock would be utilising what he has ie Marshall stokes and graham and getting 100percent Lowe wouldn't be captain etc

Agree with this 100%.

It is imperative that the focus of attention is on Venkys. I didn't even hear any reference to Coyle yesterday be it negative or positive.

What I did hear is plenty of Jack Walker chants with the odd Venkys out chants thrown in for good measure.

This is the way forward, ignore Coyle, attack Venkys and laud Uncle Jack.

The only factor that would possibly make Venky's flinch from yesterday is the size of the crowd.

They won't hear the chants in Pune (you could barely hear the 'Venky's Out' chants in the ground).

Archived