BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

David Dunn Q&a

Paul

Now you've set me off again.

I was in floods of tears at half-time, AND during his Radio Rovers interview.  What a waste, letting him go.

And as for "blue and White Army".  If you're the wassock sitting behind me who holds forth about all things football (and thinks Graeme Souness is great) Jeff Kenna doesn't get into the Brum squad any more because HE PLAYS FOR DERBY!!!

Thankfully I don't sit anywhere near any women.

Alan Shearer - scores 30 league goals in 3 succesive seasons and wins us the premierleague..........get's booed mercilessly on his return

David Dunn - spends most of his rovers career on the treatment table or bench, looks a good player in div 1 but a bit lacking in the prem. Throws his toys out of the pram because after all "Who dares to criticise me. I am Blackburn Rovers" as I heard him once say..............get's cheered on is waddling return

Doesn't make any sense does it?

As for Jeff Kenna I never mentioned him?

It's tea-time Jan the kitchen is calling so leave the footie to people who have a clue and it's hold fort not forth tongue.gif

Edited by Blue and White Army

What a waste, letting him go.

Not really seen anything this season to indicate that. I remember Steve Bruce saying that the last time Dunny's hamstring went, it was caused by................................................... wait for it................................ lifting his leg!!!!!!

For gods sake, how will he ever have a decent career if his hamstring goes when he lifts his leg, its kind of a crucial part of playing football, being able to lift your leg.

What's the hysteria?

Ex Rovers' player comes out and does the half-time draw.

Hardly the end of the world is it?

Get a grip........

And thanks Alan for getting the Q & A. Much appreciated.

Flowers, Dunn, who next?

Edited by colin

Do you read supporters internet web sites, and if so have you ever read the fans message board on this site ? (www.brfcs.com)

Yes, once or twice, but most don’t have any idea about football so I don’t anymore.

Ouchie! biggrin.gif

Maybe he's read one too many pie-boy comments and got p--d off.

And thanks Alan for getting the Q & A. Much appreciated.

Flowers, Dunn, who next?

Get Gazza, go ooooon Alan, pleeeease smile.gif

Sutton/ Shearer/ Souness?

We should have made one up for you to give to Gally and Hendry.

Edited by Jordan

Dunny still bitter eh wink.gif

Well, Souness has been vindicated in his decision to get rid by the regular hamstring injuries suffered by Dunny and the inconsistency.

Bloody hell, I never thought I'd see that post. blink.gif

MY INTERVIEW WITH DAVID DUNN

What was the first Rovers game you watched ?

I can't remember. All my memories are associated with eating.

Which Rovers game stands out in your memory as a Rovers supporter ?

I'm hungry

Which Rovers game stands out in your memory as a Rovers player ?

The game where I couldn't score from 12 yards at Old Trafford and I never apologised.

Who during your lifetime has been the best Rovers player ?

Kevin Davies. He liked pie nearly as much as me.

What was your worst moment as a Rovers supporter ?

Pies sold out.

What was your worst moment as a Rovers player ?

Every game in the 2002-2003 season and particularly the match at Old Trafford where I hit a weak penalty and never apologised.

Who was your room mate on away trips at Rovers, and did he snore or have any strange rituals ?

Nobody. The other players ncouldn't fit in the same room because I'm too fat.

Who is the biggest joker in the Rovers squad ?

Graeme Souness. He said I was a good player ha ha ha!

Do you read supporters internet web sites, and if so have you ever read the fans message board on this site ? (www.brfcs.com)

No I spend all my spare time eating big Macs.

What are your plans for the summer ?

Constant trips to Mc Donalds.

If Rovers had needed a point to stay up, and Birmingham were given a last minute penalty on Saturday, would you take it and if you did would you hit it over the stand ?

I would probably hit it weak like I did at Old Trafford against the glory hunters and never apologised. You have never forgiven me for that have you Mr Respectable?

Could you care less about Burnley football club. Do you wonder why Rovers fans bother spending time talking about a nothing club? Do you wonder why they don't hate Man Utd more?

(Starts eating pie and didn't get an answer)

Prediction for Saturday ?

The match or what I'm going to have for dinner?

Any other comments ?

No. Eating.

Good Luck

Signed. Fat @#/? who can't score a penalty from 12 yards.

Tell you one thing Mr R, carry on like the post above and you'll be off this MB faster than Dunny can eat a pie. The players are good enough to give interviews, real fans show them some respect.

Thanks for your comments Mr R.

It makes the mods and admins attempts to get players to partake in a Q&A a lot harder.

At least it proves Dunnys comments about knowing nothing to be right though.

I am a real fan. I 'm probably the least critical fan who posts on this board. I don't believe David Dunn deserves an exclusive interview anyway especially after THAT penalty at Old Trafford. If you hated Man Utd as much as I do you would hold a grudge against him too.

He's no longer a Blackburn player anyway and the if he wasn't a "local lad" everyone will have booed him off the park at half time on Saturday.

It's alright to boo Alan Shearer though isn't it? All he did was help Rovers win the Premier league.

I don't believe David Dunn deserves an exclusive interview anyway especially after THAT penalty at Old Trafford.

You should see the whole thing the other way around. Does this message board deserve the exclusive interview with Dunn. Take you away from the board and its a yes but with you here and making stupid comments, it gets debatable.

Thanks Dunny for a good interview.

Fair play to Dunny for doing the interview and the draw. He's moved on, and in Bazza we've got easily a better player, so maybe some of the bitterness is a bit over the top

That said, I am certianly not going to applaud him at half time or any other time. Now he's at Brum he's just another opposition player.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.