BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Blackburn Hooligans Joke!

BRFCC

I'm not saying anything about the salaries of the two police forces.

StuWilky pointed out that the Wigan rates don't applied to the policing of BRFC games. You doubted that the figures would be different. They are. 

as with wilksy earlier on i'm not entirely sure if you're struggling to understand my posts or maybe you just have problems with your reading capabilities?

my quote was that i doubt there is "a big difference" between the hourly rates of equivalent officers working for both forces,i stand by that quote.

all my posts have revolved round the police hourly rates

and not the total police bill,which has no relevance to the hourly rates,originally i merely quoted the hourly rates of officers that were used by the gmp to try and justify their extortionate police bill to wigan.

in future i suggest reading the posts through properly before jumping in with both feet and making yourself look a bit silly. laugh.gif

Mr trabb, kindly shut the ###### up.

Thanks

an interesting point put forward there,and so eloquently put. laugh.gif

i think my work here is done thumbs-up.giftinykit.gif

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

most 16 year olds are into this hooliganism, thinkin they are the next blackburn youth, haha, but to be honest, if hooligans are supposed to be 'die hard' fans, why arn't they watching the team they are supposed to love? doesnt make sense if u ask me... but then again im only 16! :blink:

• 1 year later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.