SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Blackburn Hooligans Joke!

BRFCC

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BRFCC starts the thread saying the "so called Blackburn Rovers Hooligans".

Is he saying he is totally innocent? That anybody walking past him dressed in any clothing that he might find remotely provocative would be totally safe in his presence.

What I am seeing highlighted in red is a technicality and has absolutely nothing to do with the real issues.

If he wants any sympathy, he should come straight out and tell us that he is against all forms of violence and intimidation, refrains from drunken anti-social behaviour and totally abhors racial abuse. As an upstanding member of society, if he saw any behaviour of that sort he would immediately report it to the Police.

Does he think that he is doing the club any good whatsoever that 15 so-called fans are the subject of banning orders?

Has he apologised to Blackburn Rovers for demeaning the good name of the club?

How many decent ordinary people who might have gone to Ewood this Saturday will be giving it a second thought because of the prominent reporting of this case.

Of course, as 1864 has pointed out, he is probably too cowardly to answer.

BRFCC one of the hooligans? Is he using this board to try and help his case? What happened in order for him to get banned? I don't know any of the names mentioned in the LET.

The judge was having a go at the police for taking their sweet time and giving the opposition only 3 weeks to prepare a case. The people were banned for a reason. What was it? I'd like to hear both sides if possible.

As for hooliganism in general, it is a horrible blott on football. They don't even go in the grounds anymore. People write books on it and make loads from abject idiocy. No. I don't like them.

As for hooliganism in general, it is a horrible blott on football. They don't even go in the grounds anymore. People write books on it and make loads from abject idiocy. No. I don't like them.

i'd say it's a blot on society. if people want to fight i say put them in a ring with chainshaws and let them cancel each other out. desert rules.

Dear braindeath,

Lancashire Constabulary got £5m to stop football hooligans. It may have escaped your attention but within lancashire, there are actually a significant number of football clubs, not just Rovers. Lancashire also borders merseyside, west yorkshire and greater manchester and so the fans of a large number of other clubs may well live within lancashire, thus making them Lancashire constabulary's problem.

Personally I think you should all be locked up for the duration of all football matches, not just those of the club that you claim allegience to.

If you want to fight people and be "hard" then join the army and do it properly. At least that way a few of you might get shot occasionally and there is less chance of you breeding.

How many people on this site recognise the names of any of these 'hooligans'??

I used to work with one of them & find it hard to believe he is now a hooligan....as he`s a bit of a soft lad! laugh.giflaugh.gif

....well, it just goes to show it takes allsorts dry.gif

How many people on this site recognise the names of any of these 'hooligans'??

I used to work with one of them & find it hard to believe he is now a hooligan....as he`s a bit of a soft lad! laugh.giflaugh.gif

....well, it just goes to show it takes allsorts dry.gif

I know a few and also know for a fact they aren't even hooligans or interested in being hooligans! blink.gif

Are these "Blackburn Hooligans" the very same Blackburn Youth who are just a bunch of idiotic little children running about in burberry romper suits trying to cause trouble?

Wasn't there a web site set up by them a while ago which was nothing but racial rubbish and associated to Rovers merely by the fact that they went to few games?

I used to work in a place where there were a few idiots - one in particular - who used to arrange fights with opposition fans after the match. He used to even ring up the oppo's fans from work and let them know where to meet to start a ruck. Complete nobhead. I told him that I should report him, and he said it was just a bit of harmless fun and they made sure no kids got involved. I found out he lost his job shortly after I left for better pastures too.

Thing is, this guy really loved Rovers. The saying 'they aren't real fans' just didn't hold true for this geezer, he was blue through and through. And if you saw him at the ground he'd be friendly and be there for the match. As soon as he was outside the ground at the final whistle it was a different story.

Sad but true that there are a few hooligans amongst the Blackburn faithful.

BRFCC are you reet hard or just a merchant banker?

I dont claim to be hard, i also dont claim to be a football hooligan, so i dont see why people are having a go. i dont agree with football holligans in general , i think it is unfair on the 1000's of innocent fans children and adults that turn up each week and have to witness terrible language violence etc. I dont agree with it full stop. I made a comment on this website to get a true opinion of what people think of the banning orders and the money it has cost that is all. So i would appreciate it if people stick to the question asked.

Edited by BRFCC

Or casuals perhaps?  Because that's all most of them are, people who wear casual clothes instead of replica shirts and drink in groups on a matchday.

Correct

as far as i'm concerned spending £ every two years on a sweaty plastic replica shirt is a mugs game. I have a classic shirt and a few others, but surely because i tend not to wear them shouldn't mean I 'm suddenly tarred with the same brush?

and as for them joining the army cheshireblue,

1) is it ok to inflict these idiots on another country?

5 million pounds, if spent correctly, to eradicate a cancer aka football hooliganism from the game enjoyed by millions seems a justifiable sum.

I believe the judge was criticising the time frame involved in the case as opposed to the banning orders sought against the alleged hooligans.

That is correct the Judge is criticising the time frame, but he is also criticising the police. The police knew that the Portugal tournament was coming up so why not take the suspected hooligans to court at least 2 months before the date that they did, instead of 3 weeks. The police are totally incompetent. the point i am trying to make is, that sum of money was to get the banning orders in place for euro 04, which they failed to do so therfore that money is surely wasted. there is no trouble down at ewood park on matchdays never, so is it worth all that money to ban the 15 or so now the tournament is over.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.