BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Gta:san Andreas

Finally got hold of my own copy last night (after pinching my nephews because as I had pointed out, he is too young to be playing that kind of thing) anyway, got it from Game and upon purchase, the guy behind the counter said - do you know, you will need a full memory card in order to save your game. I was shocked to hear this but bought a new memory card anyway (the old one is getting full so it makes no odds) So, after thinking about this for a while I started to disbelieve him. For those of you that have saved the game:-

Does it take a full card and if not, will it start to take up a full card as you progress (can you imagine completing a hard mission and then being told that there isn't any space left for the save)

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is going round picking up prostitutes to get my health back up and then killing them a sign of some deep seated psychological problem? Im getting slightly worried. unsure.gif

Gang warfare is hilarious, still trying to find a decent car to race though.

I have now done all the OG missions, BS's and the Cops missions!

Got myself a girlfriend as well, after a few dates you can push L1 and you give her a kiss!! When you do the mission at the funeral you can take some flowers and use them for Denise, remember to push L1 one when giving them to her not O or you will smack her over the head!!

I now have access to San Ferriro after being dumped up at Mt Chilad, this game is massive, the Golden Gate Bridge is impressive but can't go on that yet as it leads to Vegas!!

Is going round picking up prostitutes to get my health back up and then killing them a sign of some deep seated psychological problem? Im getting slightly worried. unsure.gif

Gang warfare is hilarious, still trying to find a decent car to race though.

If your talking about the Ceaser mission which is the street race, near the mod garage on a drive way is a lowrider style car, this car is fast enough and I one the race first time by hanging back and watching the other cars smash into other cars! I got first posistion by overtaking 1st and 2nd place going down the pier!!

Well, I finished the pimping mission and CJ now apparently gets paid to be with prostitutes.

He's managing the McDonalds in Burnley ? ohmy.gif

Sort of retro gaming at the moment, picked up Tomb Raider 3 in asda for £6, playing on the PS2. Forgot how much I like it river ganges an' all that

Can someone tell me just how exactly to get passed the Big Smoke mission where you have to follow a train? How can you pass it when Big Smoke is such a lousy shot? I've followed the train as far as possible a dusin times, he can't kill the idiots on top of it.

So annoying!

Can someone tell me just how exactly to get passed the Big Smoke mission where you have to follow a train? How can you pass it when Big Smoke is such a lousy shot? I've followed the train as far as possible a dusin times, he can't kill the idiots on top of it.

So annoying!

catch up to the train and let Smoke pump lead into them. Early on, there's a car on the tracks. Get past the car before the train hits it to make sure that you lose no speed at all. When Smoke says take the high road, take it, and stay on it until the tunnel. Smoke seems to hit more from that point. If you can't get them by the time they hit north Red County, they've caped, and you have to restart. If you do get them, drive Smoke back to his house and celebrate a long victory.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.