SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Gta:san Andreas

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It lives up to expectations.

Last night i never attempted any missions, i was simply having gang wars and recruiting gang members. Except for the pimping mission, which i succesfully did. Is there no way i can run my own girls while playing the game?

So far i own 19 hoods. The ballas own 21. Tonight i plan to become the biggest gang on the island and try and take as many hoods as possible.

Can anyone tell me, is there other gangs on other islands or is it the same groups?

Edited by Hughesy

There are other gangs in the other citys but you don't have the gang wars like in Los Santos! If you don't finish the gang wars before you finish the Green Sabre mission you can't go back until you have finished up at Las Ventruas

So what happens in the other citys? Is it just that you keep whatever area is yours and thats it?

I enjoy the gang wars. Last night i was finding it soo easy to take over

Just missions, for example you are working for a triad gang and you have to help them out by doing certian things!!

I'm did a mission last night in Las Venturas where I had a mafia guy tied to my bonnet and I had to scare the ###### out of him by driving down the wrong side of the road and doing insane stunts!! Quality!!

I've just completed the badlands missions and I'm about to move onto San Ferino tonight (it's been unlocked since the badlands stuff but I haven't taken the time to explore, only the time to learn kung fu smile.gif ), I've also done the optional trucking and "kill the courier" missions.

As for money, I'm not going to tell you how, but without cheating or taking advantage of any bugs I own ALL the safe houses in LS and Badlands (including the $1,000,000 Farm and $1,300,000 house in Richman) and currently have 3,000,000 still in the bank ! There is a VERY easy way of making lots of money, that is pretty much gaurenteed if your don't cheat and is 100% gaurenteed if you cheat by going back to a save if you screw it up (screwing it up can leave you with no cash).

I also now own a monster truck, which is VERY cool.

Its a bug that in Los Santos you can go to the bookies and bet money on the the outsider and it wins! Then you save go back and keep putting on the outsider! After a few goes you have a few million!!

Is that how you have the money you have then??

So that only happens every 1st time you go?

No I haven't done that but Glenn has, I have 200k because of all missions I have done, I get circa $15k for every complete mission now!!

What you do is you bet all your money on the outsider and it will win, then save and go back and bet all your money and if it doesn't win reload and try again etc..

I read on the internet today at work don't bother with the gang wars because after you have done Las Venturas you go back to Los Santos and the Ballas own the hood and you have to take it back over!!

Its a bug that in Los Santos you can go to the bookies and bet money on the the outsider and it wins! Then you save go back and keep putting on the outsider! After a few goes you have a few million!!

No, that's the cheating way (by using a save).

But you're close. I did it without saving/reloading.

Basically, the odds on the horse don't realistically represent their chance of winning. Over 50 bets (yes, I was sad enough to sit with pen and paper and record 50 results) the 9/1 / 10/1 horse (Purple) won 9 times , therefore as long as you divide your stake into enough portions to ensure enough races to give you a win (I used 10 portions) constantly betting on an outsider will always make you money with time. Kind of like the reverse of Blackjack (where, over a sufficiently long length of time it's only possible to lose money).

I did it by betting 10% of the money I had when I went in to the bookies only the 9/1 / 10/1 horse (purple), but the notes I made over 50 bets imply that I'd have made more going for the 11/1 / 12/1 horse (Green). Conversley, my system would never have worked for the 1st and 2nd faves (Red and Blue).

Does that make sense.

Once you do the Green Sabre mission on Los Santos you get taken away from Los Santos and dumped up at Mt Chiliad! Once that has happened all the gang wars stop. So it doesn't matter if you have taken over two hoods or the whole lot as these have stopped for now!!

Then you do all the badlands, San Feiro and Las Venturas missions! Once you have done all them you go back to Los Santos and it doesn't matter if you had the whole hood before as the Ballas are in charge and you have to do all the gang wars again!!

Once you do the Green Sabre mission on Los Santos you get taken away from Los Santos and dumped up at Mt Chiliad! Once that has happened all the gang wars stop. So it doesn't matter if you have taken over two hoods or the whole lot as these have stopped for now!!

Then you do all the badlands, San Feiro and Las Venturas missions! Once you have done all them you go back to Los Santos and it doesn't matter if you had the whole hood before as the Ballas are in charge and you have to do all the gang wars again!!

And is that then the end of the game?

Just a few cheats if anyone wants them.

$250,000

During gameplay, press R2, R2, L1, L1, Left, Down, Right, Up, Left, Down, Right, Up.

All weapons

While playing the game, press: R1, R2, L1, R2, Left, Down, Right, Up, Left, Down, Right, Up. If typed in correctly then a confirm message will appear.

Blow up cars

During gameplay, press R2, L2, R1, L1, L2, R2, Square, Triangle, Circle, Triangle, L2, L1.

Full armour

During gameplay, press R2, R2, L1, L2, Left, Down, Right, Up, Left, Down, Right, Up.

Full health

During gameplay, press R2, R2, L1, R1, Left, Down, Right, Up, Left, Down, Right, Up.

Just a few cheats if anyone wants them.

$250,000

During gameplay, press R2, R2, L1, L1, Left, Down, Right, Up, Left, Down, Right, Up.

All weapons

While playing the game, press: R1, R2, L1, R2, Left, Down, Right, Up, Left, Down, Right, Up. If typed in correctly then a confirm message will appear.

Blow up cars

During gameplay, press R2, L2, R1, L1, L2, R2, Square, Triangle, Circle, Triangle, L2, L1.

Full armour

During gameplay, press R2, R2, L1, L2, Left, Down, Right, Up, Left, Down, Right, Up.

Full health

During gameplay, press R2, R2, L1, R1, Left, Down, Right, Up, Left, Down, Right, Up.

Weapons 1 R1, R2, L1, R2, Left, Down, Right, Up, Left, Down, Right, Up

Weapons 2 R1, R2, L1, R2, Left, Down, Right, Up, Left, Down, Down, Left

Weapons 3 R1, R2, L1, R2, Left, Down, Right, Up, Left , Down, Down, Down

$250,000, full health and armor R1, R2, L1 , X, Left , Down, Right, Up, Left, Down, Right, Up

Lower Wanted Level R1, R1, Circle, R2, Up, Down, Up, Down, Up, Down

Raise Wanted Level R1, R1, Circle, R2, Right, Left, Right, Left, Right, Left

Spawn A Rhino Circle, Circle, L1, Circle, Circle, Circle, L1, L2, R1, Triangle, Circle, Triangle

Pedestrian Attack (cannot be turned off) Down, Up, Up, Up, X, R2, R1, L2, L2

Pedestrian Riot (cannot be turned off) Down, Left, Up, Left, X, R2, R1, L2, L1

Pedestrians have weapons R2, R1, X, Triangle, X, Triangle, Up, Down

Aggressive Traffic R2, Circle, R1, L2, Left R1, L1, R2, L2

Black Traffic Circle, L2, Up, R1, Left, X, R1, L1, Left, Circle

Spawn Rancher Up, Right, Right, L1, Right, Up, Square, L2

Spawn Bloodring Banger Down, R1, Circle, L2, L2, X, R1, L1, Left, Left

Spawn Caddy Circle, L1, Up, R1, L2, X, R1, L1, Circle, X

Spawn a Stretch R2, Up, L2, Left, Left, R1, L1, Circle, Right

Faster Gameplay Triangle, Up, Right, Down, L2, L1, Square

Slower Gameplay Triangle, Up, Right, Down, Square, R2, R1

Faster Clock Circle, Circle, L1, Square, L1, Square, Square, Square, L1, Triangle, O, Triangle

Overcast R2, X, L1, L1, L2, L2, L2, Square

Destroy Cars R2, L2, R1, L1, L2, R2, Square, Triangle, Circle, Triangle, L2, L1

Cars on Water Right, R2, Circle, R1, L2, Square, R1, R2

Perfect Handling Triangle, R1, R1, Left, R1, L1, R2, L1

Faster Cars Right, R1, Up, L2, L2, Left, R1, L1, R1, R1

Pink Traffic Circle, L1, Down, L2, Left, X, R1, L1, Right, Circle

Flying Boats R2, Circle, Up, L1, Right, R1, Right, Up, Square, Triangle

Commit Suicide Right, L2, Down, R1, Left, Left, R1, L1, L2, L1

Unlock Romero Down, R2, Down, R1, L2, Left, R1, L1, Left, Right

Unlock Trashmaster Circle, R1, Circle, R1, Left, Left, R1, L1, Circle, Right

4 star wanted level R1, R1, Circle, L1, Up, Down, Up, Down, Up, Down

All Traffic Lights Stay Green Right, R1, Up, L2, L2, Left, R1, L1, R1, R1

All Vehicles Invisible (Except Motorcycles) Triangle, L1, Triangle, R2, Square, L1, L1

Spawn Hotring Racer #1 R1, circle, R2, Right, L1, L2, X (2), Square, R1

Spawn Hotring Racer #2 R2, L1, Circle, Right, L1, R1, Right, Up, circle, R2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.