BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Norwich 1 -1 Rovers

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It'll feel as though we're playing 12 men for the first few minutes of the match. After which time Rovers will realise that the small "fella" in yellow isn't actually an East Anglian version of Ronnie Hildersley but actually the ball. We'll then take the game by the scruff of the neck and win 2-1.

Emerton will open the scoring at 12-1 at 3.28. Huckerby will equalise on 65 minutes and then *deep sigh - why do I bother?* a last minute penalty scored by Sir Barry Ferguson will give us the points.

Those from this Messageboard who have gone for the weekend will be too drunk to remember a goddamn thing. Well done - enjoy.

A clean sheet is too much to ask for - Huckerby has too much pace for our back 4, I would like to see Stead / Bothroyd start and then bring on Dickov for the last 20 - 25 minutes

2-1 to Rovers Stead / Emerton.

It'll feel as though we're playing 12 men for the first few minutes of the match. After which time Rovers will realise that the small "fella" in yellow isn't actually an East Anglian version of Ronnie Hildersley but actually the ball.

Unfortunately in that time the referee, Steve Dunn, books 5 Rovers' players for kicking out at the "small fella" as he makes darting runs into our penalty area and, with the sort of refereeing inconsistency we're becoming so used to lately, penalty appeals are waved away and the "small fella" escapes any punishment, as he blatently trips Dickov when clean through on goal.

Norwich 1 - 2 Rovers smile.gif

Sold out our allocation for the naarwich game.

http://www.rovers.premiumtv.co.uk/page/Lat...,,10303,00.html

I knew this would come back and bite me on the arse some time.

B*llocks

Ditto.

The last time I had to pull strings to get a Rovers ticket was for Gillingham away - last game in Div One !

This is the headline on Norwich's official site ticket news section

EXTRA 700 TICKETS FOR BLACKBURN MATCH

CITY are pleased to announce that approximately 700 extra tickets have become available to Club Members for Saturday's Premiership clash with Blackburn Rovers at Carrow Road.

The Lancashire club have confirmed they will not be taking their full allocation for the game, so there will be extra seats available for Norwich fans in the Jarrold Stand.

If anyone going down to Norwich tomorrow has a spare ticket, or knows of any other way I can get one (in the away end of course) then PM me please, and I'll pick up later tonight.

cheers

It'll feel as though we're playing 12 men for the first few minutes of the match. After which time Rovers will realise that the small "fella" in yellow isn't actually an East Anglian version of Ronnie Hildersley but actually the ball.

Unfortunately in that time the referee, Steve Dunn, books 5 Rovers' players for kicking out at the "small fella" as he makes darting runs into our penalty area and, with the sort of refereeing inconsistency we're becoming so used to lately, penalty appeals are waved away and the "small fella" escapes any punishment, as he blatently trips Dickov when clean through on goal.

Norwich 1 - 2 Rovers smile.gif

Fleurklin' hilarious that lads unsure.gifhuh.gifblink.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.