Reid

Ferguson

Tugay

Emerton

Dickov

Bothroyd

Subs: Enckelman, Flitcroft, Stead, Thompson, Douglas

Good to see Thompson back. Btw, Pedersen is injured

That dastard Hughes probably injured him to avoid paying the appearance fee. Or just out of spite because he wants to ruin his career. wink.gif

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm confident. I know we've seen great performances turn into shambles in just a week many times before, but I do believe we're on the right track now. And a win here won't get us out of trouble, but it'll at least give us some room to breathe.

Whats the point in playing somebody stupid enough to get sent off in a massive match! First tugay get idiotcally sent off vs boro and now bothroyd what is wrong with our players!

Don't they realise its hard enough when we have 11 to be in this position again is ludicris and i hope bothroyd doesn't get paid for a month mad.gif

seems a totally illogical decision by Bothroyd and supports the claims that he has a very suspect attitude and fiery temper.

how can he react like that having nearly scored 2 goals in as many minutes and then do something as stupid as he has ?

It really makes me mad mad.gif

the only consolations at the moment are the fact that we havent conceded as of yet, the dingles are losing and nobenders are getting hammered at home blink.gif

Svensson, who hasn't scored since April, has put Norwich ahead. They haven't won in the Premiership for 10 years. Was it ever going to be any different? I didn't expect us to make it so easy for them.

Spineless.

Edited by Rovermatt

It's not really a suprise. The writing has been on the wall. It's bad enough not being a ble to beat 11 men when we have 11 players on the park, but down to 10 men. Against a team that haven't won in the Premiership in 10 years, and a guy who hasn't scored since April.

When oh when will we learn. rolleyes.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.