BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Was Egil The Worst Ever?

Worst ever has to be Dahlin.. he was terrible

Don't be daft.

He wasn't particularly good by any stretch of the imagination and had a fair podge of a stomach when he played for us but 6 goals in 16 starts isn't that bad.

Anyone remember that poor scandanavian we fielded against Sheff Wednesday in the League Cup Semi Final. He was bloomin awful. Paddy Andersson or something he was called. I bet he never did anything after leaving us. rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif

lol laugh.gif

Did he play appauling for us then?

Funny how bad players can actually turn the corner then..

But what we have to think about is how much money has actually been spent on fees and wages for a right load of tosh in the past few years..

Worrying... unsure.gif

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be fair Patrick Anderson never got a chance. He didn't settle well and hardly got a game. When he did finally get a start it was at Centre-Back against a bang-in-form Paul Warhurst who absolutely shredded him. You have to remember Warhurst looked the part back then before his tragic leg-break at Swindon. However Andersson was promptly moved into midfield for the 2nd leg, scored and was never seen at Ewood again. 4 years later he pops up as one of the best center halves in Europe!!!!

If I remember rightly Berg also ad one of his first starts in that game and also looked out of place. Fortunately we stuck with Henning.

I may be wrong but I cant see the illustrious Simon Grayson mentioned anywhere here ?! huh.gif

Wooo hoo!

That's two of us then.

Useless bugger. Went to Blackpool reserves and discovered they were too good for him.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.