BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

The Rovers Fans At Norwich

Tris

As for the answer to this ............

"As for the crap regarding burberry/ aquascutum caps etc, its an easy target. Just because a lad wears a cap, doesnt mean he is a hooligan"

Maybe not but to wear such badges of ridicule sure means that he is desperately short of both taste and intelligence.

Couldn't have put it better myself biggrin.gif

I have a friend who wore Burburry (including the cap) years ago. Then it became synonymous with the hoolies/chavs. Since recognising this connection he has stopped wearing the said attire. I put this down to good judgement.

Anyone not making the same decision must be completely happy with being associated with the morons. dry.gif

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hughesy, Your support for Rovers fans who stand up in front of other rovers fans! That's the way it seems to be coming across, forgive me if I'm wrong, but I do seem to be taking it the way a few others are.

The least you could say is, If you stop other Rovers supporters seeing the game properly, then sit down!

About the rivalry with Bumley

OK when we play them. Got no arguement with that.

Until we do:

Why not change the words to whoever we're playing?

City's rivalry with Manure is one of the same city, hardly a Blackburn/Burnley thing, is it?

I'll give you an example Bryan,

When the ball is in the box or when a cross flies over the majority of fans of whatever club you can think of will stand up! Just watch any football programme if you dont believe me!

and there have been occasions when i've been sat down and people behind me have been stood, i don't insist on standing throughout the whole game!

Edited by Ben-2000

Hughesy, Your support for Rovers fans who stand up in front of other rovers fans! That's the way it seems to be coming across, forgive me if I'm wrong, but I do seem to be taking it the way a few others are.

The least you could say is, If you stop other Rovers supporters seeing the game properly, then sit down!

About the rivalry with Bumley

OK when we play them. Got no arguement with that.

Until we do:

Why not change the words to whoever we're playing?

City's rivalry with Manure is one of the same city, hardly a Blackburn/Burnley thing, is it?

Im not arguing for it at all, i agree that if someone behind you asks you to sit then you should do for that supporter.

As for rivalry. What about man united - Liverpool? They sing about each other all the time.

Burnley isnt that far away from us. Rovers dont sing much about the likes of bolton because they are more interested in having a rivalry with Man United.

As for the answer to this ............

"As for the crap regarding burberry/ aquascutum caps etc, its an easy target. Just because a lad wears a cap, doesnt mean he is a hooligan"

Maybe not but to wear such badges of ridicule sure means that he is desperately short of both taste and intelligence.

Couldn't have put it better myself biggrin.gif

I have a friend who wore Burburry (including the cap) years ago. Then it became synonymous with the hoolies/chavs. Since recognising this connection he has stopped wearing the said attire. I put this down to good judgement.

Anyone not making the same decision must be completely happy with being associated with the morons. dry.gif

Thats because styles change. Its called fashion.

It was burberry, now its aquascutum. Just because a few muppets may like burberry, doesnt mean you should associate everyone as the same.

Von Dutch is currently a big name for caps, many lads wear it. I think its gay, does that mean that all the von dutch boys are gay? NO!

Ben, got no problem with the excitement factor, happens everywhere, everyone will rise to their feet then. It's the constant standing that seems to irritate.

Hughesy, at least Manure and LFC are in the same league. I'll bet that a lot of opposition supporters wonder why the hell the Rovers fans sing a song about Bumley.

But they dont, they understand its rivalry.

Hence why they sing crap like 'small town in burnley'

It doesnt matter what league your in. I agree with what your saying about why do we care etc, but thats just the way it is so you have to carry the banter on.

That's their attempted putdown. It's how THEY see Bumley.

There's still only 3 teams to have won the comp.....not a bad comeback against all except Mnaure and the Arse

Why dont you create us some new songs then so that we can sing about everyone we play.

Not think it would be a bit strange?

"we hate bournemouth"

Edited by Hughesy

It was burberry, now its aquascutum. Just because a few muppets may like burberry, doesnt mean you should associate everyone as the same.

Von Dutch is currently a big name for caps, many lads wear it. I think its gay, does that mean that all the von dutch boys are gay? NO!

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif You're just not getting this are you.

I wear Von Dutch, I have friends who wear Aquascutum this isn't the issue.

Choose to attend a football match looking like you've just spent £300 in Originals wil I'm sorry to say associate you with the hoolies.

It's your choice!

When the ball is in the box or when a cross flies over the majority of fans of whatever club you can think of will stand up! Just watch any football programme if you dont believe me!

It appears that way cos if a few people stand up on the front row then virtually everybody behind em ends up standing.

Tell me though Ben if you watch the Rovers on Sky at home do you bounce up from off the settee ad bang your head on the light every time Emerton takes a piggin corner or whatever? withstupid.gif

Just rem you standersuppers that in all seater stadia unlike the terracing of old the people behind you cannot move! In the old days we could simply move away from the numpty's

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif You're just not getting this are you.

I wear Von Dutch, I have friends who wear Aquascutum this isn't the issue.

Choose to attend a football match looking like you've just spent £300 in Originals wil I'm sorry to say associate you with the hoolies.

It's your choice!

Why associate them with hooligans?

Because they have the most expensive clothes on? Because they dont wear clothes from Next or TJ Hughes?

It appears that way cos if a few people stand up on the front row then virtually everybody behind em ends up standing.

Tell me though Ben if you watch the Rovers on Sky at home do you bounce up from off the settee ad bang your head on the light every time Emerton takes a piggin corner or whatever? withstupid.gif

Just rem you standersuppers that in all seater stadia unlike the terracing of old the people behind you cannot move! In the old days we could simply move away from the numpty's

THENO ive been know to kick cats.dogs ,kids ,wives,chairs(broke 3 toes once),shout (police came round at 4am during the broncos 2nd superbowl win),ive thrown remotes across the room,beer cans at the tv....

id make that a yes.

You should have seen me jumping around the living room when we scored the second against Liverpool. Are you teeling me that when Rovers score when you are watching a game on the TV, you don't cheer, or anything!!

I shout and jump around the room when we score.

Yea but that isn't the problem is it? Everyone gets a little excited when the ball gets near the Rovers goal and stands up. Fair enough.

But the people who this thread was originally started about weren't doing that. Half the time they weren't even watching the sodding football, more bothered about watching what the stewards and the police were doing than what was going on, on the pitch.